Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Japanese women choses single motherhood

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

M36

Her son looks half Japanese:worryfeels:

On the 27th, Sayuri Fujita, a broadcaster from Japan, uploaded a picture taken with her son on the 27th, showing a feeling of happiness and deep maternal love as a mother. Sayuri’s son looked like a half blood child, not a Japanese.

Sayuri received sperm from Westerners, not from Asians, and gave birth to a son through natural childbirth on the 4th of last month. Sayuri shared the reason on the 25th through the YouTube channel Sayuri TV.

Sayuri said, “I didn’t care about whether sperm was donated by a Western man or Asian man. Then I decided to be someone in the West. There are very few Asians in the donation area. I don’t seem to donate a lot.”

Also, regarding the standards for sperm donation, “Do not drink or smoke. The first priority was to have a healthy body.” “I didn’t care about having a high IQ. On the other hand, I purposely looked for someone with a high EQ level. I thought it was important to know what other people were thinking and whether they had a lot of empathy.”

Sayuri explained her feelings after childbirth, saying, “The baby feels unfamiliar at first, but he’s getting pretty every day.”

Her channel ^

Jflcurry

jfl at this curry :feelskek:

suifuel comments in this video

Last edited:
Single parent households are a crime against humanity

Hey @IncelCream I just did some math:

Roughly 1.4 Million women (age 15-34) live in Tokyo. Let's just assume 700k of them are single. Roughly 250k foreign males live in Tokyo and 37.5k of them are from western countries. Let's just assume that 15k of them are single. During the Olympics 5.5k male athletes will stay in Tokyo (most of them are chads), which will increase the dating pool for gaijinhunters to 20.5k males. Let's assume that 10% of all gookwhores are gaijinhunters (70k). How can you compete with these guys? Most gaijinhunter gookwhores will be chad widows after the Olympics. Stop it with your wmaf threads, boyo. It's over for you.

Hey @IncelCream I just did some math:

Roughly 1.4 Million women (age 15-34) live in Tokyo. Let's just assume 700k of them are single. Roughly 250k foreign males live in Tokyo and 37.5k of them are from western countries. Let's just assume that 15k of them are single. During the Olympics 5.5k male athletes will stay in Tokyo (most of them are chads), which will increase the dating pool for gaijinhunters to 20.5k males. Let's assume that 10% of all gookwhores are gaijinhunters (70k). How can you compete with these guys? Most gaijinhunter gookwhores will be chad widows after the Olympics. Stop it with your wmaf threads, boyo. It's over for you.
Damn I got mogged through maths and by chads :feelsrope:

It may seem weebish and cringe but I feel as though once Japan and other Asian countries go full globohomo that it's 100% over.

I didn’t care about having a high IQ. On the other hand, I purposely looked for someone with a high EQ level. I thought it was important to know what other people were thinking and whether they had a lot of empathy.

Holes always select the best genes, right? :feelsclown:

I didn’t care about whether sperm was donated by a Western man or Asian man. Then I decided to be someone in the West. There are very few Asians in the donation area. I don’t seem to donate a lot.”
wtf did she even mean?

Mother at 41, then they get surprised when kid is autistic.

true but
>NT
>raised by single mom
Japanese fathers are 12 hours a day 7 days a week wagecucks who rarely meet their kids anyway.

This is the future for all ricecels. Holes import aryan chad sperm and raise the child alone, while they watch anime. Brutal.

[UWSL]Sayuri said, “I didn’t care about whether sperm was donated by a Western man or Asian man. Then I decided to be someone in the West. There are very few Asians in the donation area. I don’t seem to donate a lot.”[/UWSL]
a monkey can make a better excuse