Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media japanese woman trying to copy a herbivore man or incel lol

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Koopachaneru/status/1821917674550575219

Definitely doing this for attention, she can literally still get any guy she wants. Why the fuck do women wnat to copy or emulate men so bad? Imagine volceling out of spite or trying to out incel other men because women suffer too? It's just so fucking stupid.

man does it:
crickets GIF

woman does it:
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

She could just be full schizo

Or Hikikomori whatever that is.

Women try to do everything we do, those damn trash

View: https://x.com/Koopachaneru/status/1821917674550575219

Definitely doing this for attention, she can literally still get any guy she wants. Why the fuck do women wnat to copy or emulate men so bad? Imagine volceling out of spite or trying to out incel other men because women suffer too? It's just so fucking stupid.

I've been like that for past 15 years and nobody seems to give a fuck since i have a dick but a foid does it for a single week and simps want to rescue her. I hope jews will turn everyone into cyborg, murder 90% of them with 5G/6G towers and mind control the rest while slowly killing entire human race since you can't mix human and machine without killing the host which will result in mass extinction.

Women try to do everything we do, those damn trash
For men, it just happens or because they were forced to.

For women, they just force it on themselves or just larp like one... it's just ridiculous.

It's like them seeing "Oh, that person is hurt. I want to get hurt too!" This thought process is just insane.

Life on easy mode for them literally, but then they just do this...

They just want to one-up on men of "who's more hurt or oppress."

It's just fucking stupid. I respect normies more than femcels at least they're trying to make something good from their lives, then just trying to impose unnecessary stuff.

Volceldom is just complete retardation.

For men, it just happens or because they were forced to.

For women, they just force it on themselves or just larp like one... it's just ridiculous.

It's like them seeing "Oh, that person is hurt. I want to get hurt too!" This thought process is just insane.

exactly

I've been like that for past 15 years and nobody seems to give a fuck since i have a dick but a foid does it for a single week and simps want to rescue her.
Another day. Another week. Another month. Another year.

To her it's just an accessory or fashion style.

Teehee "I'm a loner."

I bet she already had a glamorous life during high school.

Another day. Another week. Another month. Another year.

To her it's just an accessory or fashion style.

Teehee "I'm a loner."

I bet she already had a glamorous life during high school.
Yeah it's just like phase since she was so bored with her perfect life she want some fake artificial misery that's why foids love horror movies/games so much, we truecels don't need a horror thrill since every day is more terrifying than the scariest horror movie

Quite literally lol.

Also reminds me of this:

View attachment 1220075
capitalistic hellhole where incel men must be cucked eternally and work.
women too, women have high suicide rates. thats true equality life is so shit that both genders commit suiicde.

I will sell her a cutting board for only 10¥

Yeah it's just like phase since she was so bored with her perfect life she want some fake artificial misery that's why foids love horror movies/games so much, we truecels don't need a horror thrill since every day is more terrifying than the scariest horror movie

Does pest control not exist in Japan? Why is there so many bugs :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
they breed inside love hotels that's why there are so many of them

Take your hammer and let's do some demolishing

Look at all of the cucks in the comments saying they can fix her or help her.