Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Japanese woman beheads old-cel in “Love Hotel”.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

29 year old foid arrested aftER she stabbed Japanese old-cel to death in hotel room, beheaded him, took his sevERed head with hER in hER luggage as she left the hotel, leaving behind his headless corpse in the bathroom.

hER parents have also been arrested for conspiring to commit murdER aftER it was discovERed that they helped plan the murdER and organised hER transport to and from the hotel.

Last edited:
jfl why would she even do that if she didn't like the oldcel she could have just let him be but she still chose violence anyway vile cunt :feelsugh:

Most empathetic gendER once again in the 928323131451235902484th time

birthrate plummets to 0

@Fat Link pin this nigga. This thread shows just how much of an “empathetic gendER” females are, as IncelTear scum like to claim.

jfl why would she even do that if she didn't like the oldcel she could have just let him be but she still chose violence anyway vile cunt :feelsugh:

He was probably a sERial killER, tERrorist, incel pedophile.

Free hER she dindu nuffin

Women can do no wrong.

I feel sorry for this poor innocent angel who is a victim of the patriarchal legal system in Japan which is prosecuting hER for no reason.

A cannibal would love to get their hands on her

Noodle whores are violent as hell…..

I wanna keep her chained in my basement and rape her everyday
You're too kind haha but she'll grow fond of you guaranteed she has a case of Stockholm syndrome

@Fat Link pin this nigga. This thread shows just how much of an “empathetic gendER” females are, as IncelTear scum like to claim.
Damn.

Bitch chop sakied him. :feelsugh:

Damn.

Bitch chop sakied him. :feelsugh:

He desERved it for being a hateful inkwell.

I hope jap-cels start riots to protest the unjust arrest of this innocent queen

She had no choice. She was getting herself ready to spread her pussy for him, but then found out he posts on .is

Lol, geezer got soduko'd

Her life was in danger. She was defending herself because the guy was being creepy. Tee hee

What was the motive?

29 year old foid arrested aftER she stabbed Japanese old-cel to death in hotel room, beheaded him, took his sevERed head with hER in hER luggage as she left the hotel, leaving behind his headless corpse in the bathroom.

hER parents have also been arrested for conspiring to commit murdER aftER it was discovERed that they helped plan the murdER and organised hER transport to and from the hotel.

What was the "plan"?

:feelshehe:OvER

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 38

Japanese women really want to help with the whole depopulation trend, it seems.

Japan is ovER nigga weebs need to move on. I will forever love old anime but I honestly have no wish to even visit nipponland anymore. It's completely fucked feminist hellhole and the women are literally insane.

Compensated dating & she decided to kill dude to decompress? Very stressed nation that.

Real-life Audition
Takashi Miike Horror GIF by Shudder

(Fun fact: my old Oneitis looked just like her)

she had her real life school days moment lmfao

Didn't they say there are no specific gender differences? JFL

woman are inherently violent but since they are weak they choose vulnerable target like children and the elderly I bet that woman abuse is severly under report because people still have a fake narrative in their head

beheads me,mang

woman are inherently violent but since they are weak they choose vulnerable target like children and the elderly I bet that woman abuse is severly under report because people still have a fake narrative in their head

She wouldn’t dare try that with even an avERage sized physically abled man in his prime years.

She is a coward

this is the first time I've seen a foid do a beheading tbh

She wouldn’t dare try that with even an avERage sized physically abled man in his prime years.

She is a coward

He was probably a sERial killER, tERrorist, incel pedophile.

Free hER she dindu nuffin

Women can do no wrong.

I feel sorry for this poor innocent angel who is a victim of the patriarchal legal system in Japan which is prosecuting hER for no reason.
in all seriousness though, she did the police's job for them

She had no choice. She was getting herself ready to spread her pussy for him, but then found out he posts on .is
She is IT poster only

in minecraft

Nah in real life, and I ain’t afraid to say it.

A foid who commits murdER, should be given as a gift to an incel who can keep hER chained up in his dungeon and rape hER whenevER he feels like it.

It saves taxpayER money and decreases rate of inceldom.

Why do people commit premeditated murder in the 21st century? Literally 0% chance you will get away with it, low IQ

This is what the average foid would like to do to ALL incels, and they would do it if it was legal

This is what the average foid would like to do to ALL incels, and they would do it if it was legal

I’d do much worse to the avERage foid, and I’d do it if it was legal

Role reversed

4096111.JPG