Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Japanese soldiers died for nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

So sad to think that thousands of Japanese soldiers fought and died bravely on this tiny island of Iwo Jima just to see their beloved get nuked twice later. Now look at Japan, their women lusting over white chad and the top 1% of Japanese changs while the rest are left to rot. Incels are in large numbers in Japan but they have strong copes, such as videogames. It's still sad, think about it. You're a WW2 veteran of the Pacific War, you once saw your nation rise above the white nations and capture Singapore, Marianas, Solomons. You saw asians rising up against white colonialism. Now Japan has been whitewashed and it's no longer what it used to be. Fuck the allies for winning WW2

all soldiers die for nothing tbh

Racial loyalty is a pathetic cope, and all the ethnic nationalists here are hypocrites for engaging in it while condemning stormfrontcels for doing the same thing.

All soldiers for the losing side die for nothing.

all soldiers die for nothing tbh
They were fighting for something real unlike today’s wars. Japan at that time got cut off from oil supply and got sanctions on many imports. Japan was the first asian nation to defeat a big European nation, they no longer wanted to be treated like second class humans by the Europeans. They rose up and built a strong army, when they invaded China the West protested because they knew they would lose vital trade and resources if Japan took over. Japan declares war on the allies out of the will to survive, they also inspired many asian nationalists and led to the abolishment of colonies after the war due to their influence during their occupation of the certain country. I have big respect for the soldiers
Racial loyalty is a pathetic cope, and all the ethnic nationalists here are hypocrites for engaging in it while condemning stormfrontcels for doing the same thing.
I’m not ethnic lol, i’m from Europe. I was just showing my disgust of how Japan turned from a beautiful traditional militarist country to a softened weak country known for degeneracy and depraved things

Thats why i always get triggered when they say "im curry its over". Atleast you are not japcel or ricecel.

Thats why i always get triggered when they say "im curry its over". Atleast you are not japcel or ricecel.
Tbh, India is still very traditional in some places but Japan is completely fucked

Tbh, India is still very traditional in some places but Japan is completely fucked
Not even mentioning mentalceldom in japan. Their only solution is to rope.

Now people use body pillows to satisfy themselves when back then you could start a family.

Nothing can be done about it and the soldiers were brainwashed to believe that the Emperor was a God. JFL at worshipping smthng or someone.

Nothing can be done about it and the soldiers were brainwashed to believe that the Emperor was a God. JFL at worshipping smthng or someone.
That’s what they tell you, yes there were some fanatics but most of the soldiers didn’t die for the Emperor. They died for their families, i read this in Saburo Sakai’s autobiography regarding kamikaze and suicide attacks

They died for their families, i read this in Saburo Sakai’s autobiography regarding kamikaze and suicide attacks
Wrong, they died for the Emperor and whatever was behind him. If they wanted to die for their families they should have died defending their home/city, not throwing themselves at ships in the middle of the ocean. Also, the japanese army were not "angels trying to defend their homeland" as you are trying to paint. They were neo-colonialists and treated their subjects very badly.

Wrong, they died for the Emperor and whatever was behind him. If they wanted to die for their families they should have died defending their home/city, not throwing themselves at ships in the middle of the ocean. Also, the japanese army were not "angels trying to defend their homeland" as you are trying to paint. They were neo-colonialists and treated their subjects very badly.
Ok i’m going to take your word for it even though an actual veteran said otherwise, keep believing your Jewish propaganda. Also you do realize the only subjects they treated badly were the POWs and females. Yes they killed Chinese civilians, because they were sympathetic to the west!! Tennoheika banzai you vey

Ok i’m going to take your word for it even though an actual veteran said otherwise, keep believing your Jewish propaganda. Also you do realize the only subjects they treated badly were the POWs and females. Yes they killed Chinese civilians, because they were sympathetic to the west!! Tennoheika banzai you vey
Keep dreaming about the past

Japs killed and raped crazy amount of civilians.
Just read about Nanjing massacre

And then America got to build an entire mythology around WWII, erasing other countries' contributions, taught in schools till this day. Anyways Japan and US were basically competing empires and I think both were abhorrent. But maybe I'm believing Jewish propaganda.

Japs killed and raped crazy amount of civilians.
Just read about Nanjing massacre
That was both in frustration due to the dragged out battle of Shanghai and their hatred for the Chinese who received help from the Americans and British

Japs signed their own death warrants when they decided they mog the world after beating Russians in the Russo-Japanese War. In reality Russians were low IQ, had shitty generals and admirals, and very shitty ships, and Japs had good commanders and their ships were all British-built, meaning creme de la fucking creme.

But in reality Japs lived on a tiny shitty collection of islands with no resources to fight a real 20th century wars, so when nazis got fucked and stopped supplying them, their whole war machine just ground to a halt. Nobody wanted to bother with a stand-up fight anymore because Japs were like proto-mudslimes, so they got nuked instead. But even without nukes they would have run out of resources and people very quick, because papa Hitler wasn't shipping them shit for free anymore.

Moral of the story: don't think you mog the world just because you beat up a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back