Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Japanese slut hates curries, ( currycels don't enter)

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7Oo8MTMQvMI

this is absolutely humiliating , how can she call masculine brown men like us disgusting?Doesn't she know curryland has the 5th largest economy and the google CEO is also a shitskin.:lasereyes: Us curries should boycott japan and strictly go after white women.:feelzez:

Just wait and watch these jap whores come begging for our 4 inch penises soon.

Not surprised they don’t even like Japanese men much less Indians

why do most gooks wear face masks? is it the soy diet?

yea i don't get that either, japan has low air pollution too.Or maybe they're just really introverted.

yea i don't get that either, japan has low air pollution too.Or maybe they're just really introverted.
their teeth are usually very fucked up, because their diets consists mostly of sugary foods.

Who cares about a fucking noodlewhore

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7Oo8MTMQvMI

this is absolutely humiliating , how can she call masculine brown men like us disgusting?Doesn't she know curryland has the 5th largest economy and the google CEO is also a shitskin.:lasereyes: Us curries should boycott japan and strictly go after white women.:feelzez:

Just wait and watch these jap whores come begging for our 4 inch penises soon.

asian women all these women behave like my cousin and grils in my life.

japan has such a high number of female virgins tbh. If only curries could exploit that market but they're all saving themselves for white men and feminine changs.

My solution is to hang around Japanese middle schools in the future and work the " Just be first " theory on some jbs.

japan has such a high number of female virgins tbh. If only curries could exploit that market but they're all saving themselves for white men and feminine changs.

My solution is to hang around Japanese middle schools in the future and work the " Just be first " theory on some jbs.
That won’t work in Japan especially if you’re a male

That won’t work in Japan especially if you’re a male
maybe or maybe not . It probably won't work in the big cities but perhaps in some rural towns in the countryside. Just have to avoid getting arrested.

Asian women want white men, not brown men

foids are extremely racist against indian men and are quite open about it.

I’m used to everyone hating me cause I’m a currycel, I am not phased by it

possible if u white passing i think

Funnily enough currycels are huge weebs yet japcels look at them in disgust :lul:

Japan and South Korea will open their gates, its the time of the curries.

Why are they like that? I wanted to say feminism, but I don't think feminist shit is a thing (yet) in Japan, is it?

Asian women want white men, not brown men
They want whymen and now I see Asian women with blek men to over for non blek ethnics

Funnily enough currycels are huge weebs yet japcels look at them in disgust :lul:

interestingly our current foreign minister, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, a southie curry has got a japanese wife named Kyoko (his second wife actually, first wife died of cancer)

and their kids (rightmost that looks like carbon copy of him is from first wife)

average jap foids can alternatively pick very well educated curries if average jap men are not good enough for them instead of ruining themselves in chasing mirage of waito cocku (or nowadays biggu blecku cocku) but foids gonna be foids

while Japanese economy is ridden with whooping debt-to-gdp ratio of more than 300 percent and they are rotting in mini rental houses and all stupid hypermaterialism and all, a big bunch of upper middle class curries here live in luxuries that could elevate their life a lot - but their loss if they just want to dwell in typical racism and stereotyping

Last edited:
It's a fashion trend. It hides your lower facial third, thus making others focus more on your eyes and hair.

Whitu cocku onry

I don't blame it, it's natural not to like other races. My problem is with currywhores who don't date curries

interestingly our current foreign minister, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, a southie curry has got a japanese wife named Kyoko (his second wife actually, first wife died of cancer)
View attachment 991934
and their kids (rightmost that looks like carbon copy of him is from first wife)
View attachment 991938
average jap foids can alternatively pick very well educated curries if average jap men are not good enough for them instead of ruining themselves in chasing mirage of waito cocku (or nowadays biggu blecku cocku) but foids gonna be foids

while Japanese economy is ridden with whooping debt-to-gdp ratio of more than 300 percent and they are rotting in mini rental houses and all stupid hypermaterialism and all, a big bunch of upper middle class curries here live in luxuries that could elevate their life a lot - but their loss if they just want to dwell in typical racism and stereotyping

Lmao they don't care, they'd clearly rather have a lukewarm economy than destroy their country by letting in hordes of filthy curries and sandnigs. Housing is cheaper than the West, World class infrastructure, extremely safe, and there's no risk of some nig mugging you at night or some rapefugee harassing schoolkids.

They'd sooner let in Viets and Thais to handle the shitty jobs than curries. They hate shitskins and always will, whitey reigns supreme. Just because some Shitskin Pajeet has some money won't change shit, Japans a first World country with first world salaries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back