Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japanese shop is selling hyper realistic masks

Blacks evolved to play basketball

whites evolved to be generally well rounded in physical and menta capacity

asians evolved to cope

tfw mogged by a mask :feelscry:

asians evolved to cope
True, some ricecels and currycels (not all) are some of the best copers out there. But it's understandable tbh they need it more

Maskmaxxing is legit.

asians evolved to cope
Imagine claiming to be well rounded mentally and being the ones to normalize rights.

20200805 144022

No face for your mask.

Why would they make masks of ugly ricecels instead of white Chads? Nobody's gonna buy this shit except as a prank maybe.

Why would they make masks of ugly ricecels instead of white Chads? Nobody's gonna buy this shit except as a prank maybe.
if you want to try diffERent things it may be a useful tool.

What's interesting isnt the face models they are showing, it's the realism. It looks so real I'm not 100% sure the video is authentic.

They didn't explain how the face scans or the masks are made. I dunno, maybe its a custom camera rigged up a certain way and using some weird materials. But if they could get this to the point where you could print off a hyper realistic mask of a celebrity then this will be like DeepFakes but in real life. The only limitiation being the mask looks hard like a combination of plastic and glass - the mouth wouldn't move, so it wouldn't be like a Scooby doo / Mission Impossible mask where you could impersonate people.
There's some more info here:

Last edited:
They should make full helmets that give you your desired facial structure

they're so obviously fake

if you want to try diffERent things it may be a useful tool.
:feelsthink: :feelsthink:
I’ll buy a mask to covER my face when I CHOose some cheese at the store

I want a dolph lundgren mask.

No even relevant to what you quoted me for
What's the point of mastering all this hypothetically if you can't even get laid ? Gigacope. University is gigacope; Lifting heavy stuffs is gigacope.

Imagine a serial killer using these

What's the point of mastering all this hypothetically if you can't even get laid ? Gigacope. University is gigacope; Lifting heavy stuffs is gigacope.
Cool, still not relevant to my comment though

If femoids can use fakeup then we can use chad masks

It's real faces from the dead. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back