Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese Rental Girlfriends

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
https://tokyo.rent-kano.net/english.html

Man it's over for Japan if shit like this is a viable business model. The pricing is shitfuel as well, I converted the yen prices to Euro and just look at this shit.

For her just following you around you are going to pay around 41€/hour. After this comes the "nomination fee" (ie. date creation) which for the first time is free, but for each subsequent one is ~13€, afterwards you have the travel expense which for 30 minutes away are 19€, for 1 hour away 25€ and every 30 minutes further away is an additional 13€.

THEN, after all this, you have to pay for the "extras." To name a few: Holding Hands, driving her around, taking her to a hot spring, taking her to a pool are each 31€ individually, while taking her to the Ferris wheel, to a "yukata" date, new year or Christmas date are each 17€. Mind if you ask her anything sexual or even just for a fucking hug, the date immediately ends, you get blacklisted, don't get refunded and potentially sued.

If you told me this I wouldn't believe you like damn :feelskek:

The girl is the one who should be paying

Never do this "service"

The east has fallen

Cucks will form a line to give their money to these whores.

I don't understand why this damn business model works. What happened to the people who use this “service”? Modern men are so starved for love that they easily spend hundreds of dollars on women who pretend to love them. We can also observe this in the Vtuber industry.

there is rentals that allow sexual acts, no pussy fucking, but they wont accept gaijins, or most atleast