Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japanese professor sugests killing boomers to deal with the aging country

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Based or no? @WizardofSoda is this the solution to low birth rate we have been waiting for?

What a faggot, I suggest lowering their aoc and having women stay in their houses to make babies instead.

What a faggot, I suggest lowering their aoc and having women stay in their houses to make babies instead.
True tbh but for aoc japan is already at 12

Ya like in Western countries you get old people living in these beautiful large homes. And young people can't afford a home.. so it makes family formation less likely. Also the capital of the society is owned by the old people.

Another thing on this line is skipping a generation or more with inheritance. It used to be people died at like 45, then their kids who were 20 inherited their house and such. But if people are living to 80, they should give the inheritance to the generation who is just turning 20. Or perhaps if the 20 years olds aren't ready its kept in trust for them, like they can use the house but not own it yet.

But also you fucking faggot boomers are the ones that started this downfall they started the sexual revolution they gave foids and niggers more rights so yea i say the guy is pretty based.

based based based fuck boomers fuck boomers

That's the easiest fix. The declining population, high median age, and lonely adult men will be resolved in 1 or 2 generations. Nobody wants to hear that though
Japanese men are either hikikomori or world 10 hours a day 6 days a week; with a high average age of first marriage, the married ones are working their asses off for used up roastie . Japanese foids OTOH: are not societally expected to put in brutal hours, a high proportion of them have done some form of prostitution, and they spend the money on themselves for stupid, frivolous shit. Of course they don't want to be told that they need to stay home and make babies, despite the fact that they'll no longer be a japan if they continue with that shit

The absolute state of the entire world in 2023. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A good start but an incomplete solution without the dismantling of women's rights :bigbrain:

A good start but an incomplete solution without the dismantling of women's rights :bigbrain:
On the one hand I'm against genocide, on the other hand I hate boomers so much for the entire world they have created everywhere to which I'm completely indifferent to them, it's a tough call. :feelsjuice:

I don't like it simply for the fact that nobody would propose this for Black countries or Israel. So fuck this race-traitor rice scientist.

Ya like in Western countries you get old people living in these beautiful large homes. And young people can't afford a home.. so it makes family formation less likely. Also the capital of the society is owned by the old people.
this is a normie red herring to divert blame away from feminism and degeneracy. niggers reproduce just fine in africa living in huts made of straw.

Strip women of rights and its done