Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Japanese oldcel hires a family

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
His cuck level is over 9000.

2 nukes ruined them forever.

I wish I could hire a 14 yo gf but it would infringe like 20 laws in Brazil.

and of course it´s always only men who have to resort to shit like that.

Loneliness and inceldom is exclusively a male problem.

and of course it´s always only men who have to resort to shit like that.

Loneliness and inceldom is exclusively a male problem.

Not only that but statistically speaking they have the EXTRA MONEY to spend it so frivolously as well.

That's sad tbh. If I was close I would visit that oldcel any time I could. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I wish I could hire a 14 yo gf but it would infringe like 20 laws in Brazil.
The age of consent in Brazil is 14, so you need to be her sugar daddy instead.

Reminds me of that scene from How I Met Your Mother where Barney fires a fake family to impress his mom.

The age of consent in Brazil is 14, so you need to be her sugar daddy instead.
I'm not sure how I'd offer this kind of arrangement. In Brazil it's a crime to offer women money for any kind of "libidinous" act, regardless of age. If she's underage (even if above AoC), I would be all the more screwed.

I'm not sure how I'd offer this kind of arrangement. In Brazil it's a crime to offer women money for any kind of "libidinous" act, regardless of age. If she's underage (even if above AoC), I would be all the more screwed.
Aasdsad 666

Take a seat please.

Men are actually retarded, no wonder they use to ship us to our deaths during world wars while the smart ones could stay back and breed.

A sugar daddy is something like an older betabux boyfriend. You buy her gifts and help her out financially, and in return she pretends she likes you and has sex with you. It's legal but you have to be pretty well off compared to her though.

Try bodypillows.
Thi shit is too fake and cucked.
@iKillCucks

A sugar daddy is something like an older betabux boyfriend. You buy her gifts and help her out financially, and in return she pretends she likes you and has sex with you. It's legal but you have to be pretty well off compared to her though.
The problem is, how would I claim my prize so to speak? I buxxed the girl, ok, now how do I know she gives me anything back? She could just say "ok thanks bye" and go suck off the Chadlite from her school.

The problem is, how would I claim my prize so to speak? I buxxed the girl, ok, now how do I know she gives me anything back? She could just say "ok thanks bye" and go suck off the Chadlite from her school.
You've never heard of the term sugar daddy before?

I think beating that guy up till death would be even more pleasurable than fucking a hot JB.

Certainly not more pleasurable than fucking this girl
Desventuras em serie malina weissman

Jesus Christ this is sad to watch

I can't even judge this guy :\

The human condition is altogether sad.