Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese noodlewhores explains the "yellow cab" phenomena

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★

It´s over for ricecels.

Not gonna listen to some noodlewhore rationalizing her white worshipping habits.
Women are eugenists on a scale larger than hitler.

Not gonna listen to some noodlewhore rationalizing her white worshipping habits.
Women are eugenists on a scale larger than hitler.
In my view they are dysgenic and not eugenicists when infiltrating white societies and birthing hapas. Ethnostates are long overdue.

to lazy to watch
what is she saying?

not gonna watch for the sake of mental health

I'm not even asian but I can't even watch them talk about those things in front of that poor ricecel.

to lazy to watch
what is she saying?

Meeeee rovvveeeuuuuuu whittteee cockkuuuuu.

In all seriousness you need to be TALL, WHITE with a lean/slim physique. That’s the ideal guy for a Japanese woman. Just forget about playing the JBW card if you’re a manlet.

Last edited:
17475.jpg

It’s over for this 5’11 hapa. Correction I want taller more handsome white guy

Also this reply in the comment section is so much cope I can’t contain my laughter I’m gonna explode :feelshaha::kys:

Last edited:
JFL at that foid who said that she worships whites so hard that she can't even see them as people.
Ricepills are some of the most consistently brutal pills out there. I think we should hold back on posting them tbh. I worry about the mental health of our ricecel brethren.

This just makes me sad for Asian bros

Noodle whores truly are the worst group of foids ever. Luckily other foids like asians more than curries

In my view they are dysgenic and not eugenicists when infiltrating white societies and birthing hapas. Ethnostates are long overdue.
It's eugenics for ethnics but dysgenic for Whites.

Noodle whores truly are the worst group of foids ever. Luckily other foids like asians more than curries
Noodlewhores hate every other types of men except White. They hate shitskins even more than their own.

JFL at that foid who said that she worships whites so hard that she can't even see them as people.
Ricepills are some of the most consistently brutal pills out there. I think we should hold back on posting them tbh. I worry about the mental health of our ricecel brethren.
White People are Gods!
@Tellem--T @wereqryan @tehgymcel420

This may sound like cherry picking but the other day I saw a 5'5 ricecel with an asian gf so not all hope is totally lost.