Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese mom records naked foids for her ricecel son

Based ricemom

I wish more parents were as based as this noodlefoid.

Damn that's a rare based mother. My mum would probably disown me if I suggested something like that

Even she understands the plight of her societally rejected son, brutal. :society:

Mom of the year

Based mom. She is one of the FEW foids who can be considered based.

Even she understands the plight of her societally rejected son, brutal. :society:
Yup, Japan is a really fucked up place, this is what happens when the west mind fucks another country, literally filled with degenerate and failures

it's kinda sad tbh. poor mom knows her son is a fucking genetic dead end and wants to help him aliviate some of his sadness. brutal, living in japan must be hell

They just do an amazing job being able to hide their sadistic dark-triad traits .
Yup, its why they are so enamoured with escapism like vidya and anime (which I like), but thinking about the weird shit in those mediums paints a really dark picture of their national psyche. Sad thing is the west will probably neuter vidya and anime too, that when shit will really get fucked

I hope the west doesn't adopt this , because it will cause the west to become degenerate as when a country is too restrictive it makes people go to extremes .
The west is degenerate in its own way, except its harder to NEETmaxx. Also america is actively run by foids so they will systematically ruin vidya, comics and other nerd shits like they already have done.

The only noodlewhore I respect

Damn wish my mom loved me that much :cryfeels:

Need to ask my mom to do this for me

ahaha mom of the year

And now He rots in jail.

Based but unfortunate

She is one of the few 0 001% of foids whos based

All mothERs should do this for their incel sons.

You brought a low value male into existence, the least you can do is help him find some copes to make his life more tolERable.