Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japanese misogynist Tsushima Yusuke injures ten people on subway trying to kill any women who looked happy

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 22h 2m
This popped up on a site I follow

A violent stabbing resulting in ten people being injured (a rarity for Japan) took place on a Tokyo train, the 36-year-old male informing police that he wanted to “kill a woman who looked happy”, though it seems nearby bystanders who didn’t fit his criteria also applied.

The male criminal, Tsushima Yusuke, swung around a knife on an Odakyu Electric Railway train in Tokyo’s Seijogakuenmae, maiming ten people despite there being heightened security because of the Tokyo 2021 Olympics.

The train driver brought the public vehicle to an emergency stop after hearing the chaos unfold inside the carriages.

A female victim in her 20s was dealt grievous injuries to her back and other parts of her body, though all of the victims are said to be conscious and 9 were taken to a hospital (the remaining one left the scene).

The bloodthirsty perpetrator escaped by jumping onto the train tracks but later waltzed into a convenience store five km away from the initial scene, telling the employees that he was the suspect from an “incident reported by news media” and that he would no longer run.

When arrested by police, he admitted that he wanted to “kill a woman who looked happy”, the male seemingly having some sort of hatred for women, perhaps due to past experiences – police are investigating further.

cited sources:

Seems to be going a bit far IMO.

I get being angry at women who are happy in inappropriate situations (ie laughing at an incel getting rejected/bullied) and I don't consider that misogyny (face it you'd be mad at guys laughing too)

But this is like legit misogyny if that's really his only criteria. Of course some stuff might be lost in translation: maybe he used a term with slightly different connotations than happy?

I don't defend genuine misogyny like this, just the right to be angry at individual women when there's a good reason, ie stuff wrongly labelled misogyny when it's not a universal hatred of all women.

I guess technically "hatred of happy women" is not ALL women (ie he doesn't seem to hate/target women who look sad) but it's still going a bit far.

Women can be happy about a wide variety of stuff (just like us) and I think that prompts different reactions in us. If I was on a bus/subway and heard a girl playing hearthstone and she seemed happy because she was enjoying her video game, that wouldn't make me hate her and want to harm her.

If however she was talking to some GF about "ew, look at this ugly guy, I'd never fuck him" then obviously that gets less empathy from me and I'd dislike her for delighting in others' misfortune. Not murderous-stabby like Yusuke (I have a little more tolerance/flexibility and degrees of dislike) but enough that I'd hesitate in putting myself at risk to protect her (whereas I'd be much more likely to endure some risk to defend Hearthstone-playing QT sitting along enjoying vidya like a kindred spirit)

Last edited:
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
62d 5h 11m
Based Sushicel

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
27d 9h 13m
Ricecel had enough
the male seemingly having some sort of hatred for women
When men use the word "female" (I don't even understand what's wrong with that jfl) normies go batshit crazy but they do the same but to men, hypocrites :feelsseriously:

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
293d 11h 30m
Is this the prologue to Ghost of Tsushima

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
27d 9h 13m
Wizard32 said:
I don't defend genuine misogyny like this, just the right to be angry at individual women when there's a good reason, ie stuff wrongly labelled misogyny when it's not a universal hatred of all women.
I would have enjoyed this happening if he stabbed wmaf couples

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 22h 2m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Based Sushicel
was trying to find a pic of this guy

saw this one at https://www.newsdirectory3.com/knif...e-culprit-aimed-for-a-woman-who-looked-happy/ though not sure if it's him

ND3 also gives a more exact quote from him:

Tsushima Yusuke said:
When I saw a woman who looked happy, I wanted to kill it.
Anyone was good.

I don't know how reliable a translation is though since ND3's writing seems pretty shoddy. For example they write "A man in his 30s opened fire on a train" which is a weird expression to use for slashing/stabbing with a knife ('opened fire' implies a firearm, ie powder weapon)

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
60d 18h 41m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
104d 7h 34m
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
26d 21h 12m
Raping beautiful rounded asses of women with my dick would be my way of having rough kinky sex.
Too bad we live in a society.
I´d get jailed for that.

His knife was his penis metaphorically.
Living in Japan must be so infuriating watching all the young fertile busty jap women waiting to be dominated by a deserving chad.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
based, you are very cuck OP

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
26d 21h 12m
Negroid Berber said:
Ricecel had enough

When men use the word "female" (I don't even understand what's wrong with that jfl) normies go batshit crazy but they do the same but to men, hypocrites :feelsseriously:
These females need to be hanged by their vaginas, nomad style.
Lookscel said:
Is this the prologue to Ghost of Tsushima
It needs more pepperoni :feelsaww:
Ritalincel said:
:ahegao:

Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
All foids are hypergamous and hate ugly men so he's right OP

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
83d 3h 57m
He should've used a shotgun instead of a knife

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 15h 35m
This guy probably doubled Japan's violent crime rate by doing this. It's probably the safest country in the world.

Japan's got so many incels, it's a wonder this doesn't happen every week.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 5m
metabuxx said:
He should've used a shotgun instead of a knife

its impossible to get guns in sushiland

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
83d 3h 57m
Angry_runt said:
This guy probably doubled Japan's violent crime rate by doing this. It's probably the safest country in the world.

I've heard noodles getting harassed by incels in metros is pretty common

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
★★
34d 17h 31m
Angry_runt said:

east asia (china, korea, taiwan, japan) is the incel capital of the world and has been the canary in the coalmine regarding hypergamy and collapsing birthrates for years, i really am surprised by the lack of incidents like this. I guess they have better copes.

HiroshakiCel

HiroshakiCel

Greycel
1d 15h 6m
Gone Coping said:
i really am surprised by the lack of incidents like this. I guess they have better copes.
Because nothing like this had happened before followed by massive media attraction and such a quote like this guy's, it just started.

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 10h 53m
Deleted member 23518

Deleted member 23518

Self-banned
-
29d 8h 51m
Peace be upon every man who hurts and abuses foids

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
48d 12h 4m
What's the point in killing other people? Everyone dies eventually anyway.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 20h 50m
PPEcel said:
:lul:
suigin said:
What's the point in killing other people? Everyone dies eventually anyway.
Preventing them from bullying uglies and sinning

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
214d 8h 15m
The femparasite fears the samurai. He is not sushicel, he is samuraicel, a more honorary title.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 22h 2m
0Energy0Happyness said:
based, you are very cuck OP
Tsushima Yusuke nearly deprived us of a member of the foid population who might have potentially sucked our dicks for money in a moment of desperate poverty.

Murdering foids just increases the SMV of the remaining foids, it's not the fix to our problem.
0Energy0Happyness said:
All foids are hypergamous and hate ugly men so he's right OP
how does that explain why he only targeted 'happy' ones?
Angry_runt said:
not really when you look at how amazing their cope industries are

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
Wizard32 said:
Tsushima Yusuke nearly deprived us of a member of the foid population who might have potentially sucked our dicks for money in a moment of desperate poverty.

Murdering foids just increases the SMV of the remaining foids, it's not the fix to our problem.

how does that explain why he only targeted 'happy' ones?

not really when you look at how amazing their cope industries are
Jfl if you think that, foids would rather starve than suck an incel's dick (as long as she's not a prostitute)
and all the foids in the world are hypergamics who hate incels not accepting this is being bluepill, AWALT

notafed

notafed

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
2d 13h 56m
This is why you sharpen your knife. Ten injured on a crowded subway where it should be easy to rack up frags. He'll get a life sentence despite not even killing anyone.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 15m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Based Sushicel
notafed said:
This is why you sharpen your knife. Ten injured on a crowded subway where it should be easy to rack up frags. He'll get a life sentence despite not even killing anyone.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 19h 21m
DarkMTS_57 said:
Raping beautiful rounded asses of women with my dick would be my way of having rough kinky sex.
Too bad we live in a society.
I´d get jailed for that.

His knife was his penis metaphorically.
Living in Japan must be so infuriating watching all the young fertile busty jap women waiting to be dominated by a deserving chad.
Law inhibits Us

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
4d 22h 25m
Negroid Berber said:
Weird innit? Almost like the mainstream holds double standards favoring women

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8