Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanese men not reaching out

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Even though herbivore culture is a big thing I never hear from any Japs in the English manosphere, be it incles or MGTOW. Came across some SEA people and gaijins who lived in/ traveled to Japan but not natives.

I know there are many animecels and Japanophile people, especially here on incels.is. So tell me: why do I never hear from Japanese people? Are they not revealing/ lie about their background? Or do they have Japanese manospheres? Or is everyone bluepilled? What is going on?

Thry are too beta to protest their celibacy.

They dont know english
This OP. English and Japanese are about as far apart as possible. For example, in English we use subject-verb-object, where in Japanese it goes subject-object-verb, which is really jarring.

Last edited:
Ah. Didn't consider the language barrier.

use google translate on 2chan or other Japanese image boards. i doubt any nipps would want to be associated with incels, they are a very non-confrontational people. most of them have taken the 2D pill anyways, so they care not for foids.

use google translate on 2chan or other Japanese image boards. i doubt any nipps would want to be associated with incels, they are a very non-confrontational people. most of them have taken the 2D pill anyways, so they care not for foids.
Thx for the advice, will do.

Thry are too beta to protest their celibacy.
Japanese men have it in them to be fierce warriors. Social dynamics in Japan are hard to figure.

Japs take the 2D pill when they are born

They want to ldar in peace.

And they probably have some high tech copes.

They usually hang out on Japanese image/ messageboards (The most famous Japanese imageboard is of course 2 chan)

Japanese English classrooms are poorly designed and they don't invole actually using the language. The Japanese language itself also deeply relies on context and the grammar system makes it incredibly hard for Japanese people to learn English.

>why do I never hear from Japanese people?

Because they are ground zero for coping. All of the best copes come from Japan. Anime, 2D girls, sex robots. They are arguably slightly behind in video games, but then the best vidya aren't restricted to one country. M&B was made by a Turk, Minecraft by an obese Swede, elderscrolls by a conventional AAA video game studio, DF by an autistic canadian.

I know a half jap, that half jap can be vague in answering a question, I once asked about something if this "thing" was related to uni stuff and that guy said "I don't know" when it is clearly related of course I kept questioning if it really was but I got vague answers and I gave up in the end and I felt like he was insulting or mocking me by not choosing to answer directly a SIMPLE YES or NO question, are most Japanese like that? Or is it just me? Because I read they were supposed to be polite did being a half Jap blood reverse his politeness?

Of course man in general it's better to be direct than to be vague in answering even when the answer is obvious because being vague always leads to misunderstandings... yeah my post got probably OT

but to answer the post because they probably don't know english or just don't care anymore because they already have the 2D pill, this post could also be Why China men are not reaching out? and the answer is the same

Last edited: