Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese incels welcome refugees

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

Just look at this level of virtue signalling. Those guys probably think that the cute leftist noodlewhore who's leading the protest will fuck them after the event is over. Women hate ugly guys, women of all races want ugly men dead.

JFL if any ethnic falls for this shit. Ethnics are treated like shit in Japan; I doubt any Japanese woman will want to fuck with a brown guy.

Immigrants hardly care about getting pussy, they get it back in their shitholes anyway. they just want money so that they can live on that

jews are behind this!!!!!!

Noodlewhores are notorious for being race traitors. They would fuck literally any type of Chad except their own.

idk man id love to phuck a japenase cunt they seem very exotic

JFL, they have colored their hair xddddddd
they think their going to get some Aryan cumskin with Einstein iq xddddd
when the cattle of baby jews come and take over they will die

The Jews did this

Will only get worse after the Olympics

JFL some of the refugees probably came for some jap boipucci too

also ethnics(most) get pussy back home, they come here for the money

also japnoodlewhores(in japan) dont racemix, but when they do, they do it with a white chadlite or better

Japanese government is also accepting refugees due to a shortage of workforce in areas such as construction. You'll see an occasional non-asian black guy working in construction in Japan. Japan is fucked and unless they start pumping new babies the huge flow of refugees in Japan will be inevitable.

There seems to be no end to the cyclical destruction of nations.

Immigrants hardly care about getting pussy, they get it back in their shitholes anyway. they just want money so that they can live on that

also ethnics(most) get pussy back home, they come here for the money
same reason why immigrants comes to Europe. why do you think they come to germany, netherlands, sweden etc? why not hungary or poland? because no welfare.

even the poles leave their country for england jfl an hungarians leave it for Austria. the same reason why immigrants dont stay at balkan countries. nobody want to live in albania

I hope Japan doesn't become cucked and lets in refugees

The guys are so high inhib in Asia and the noodle whores are so lustful only for white chad, that Japan has a dwindling population from the lack of births.

Let us hope that their conservative nature prevails and they dont mate with the refugees. Although i know most Japanese see people with brown skin as second class citizens :feelskek:

It's over for ethnic anime lovers, knowing that waifu wont accept you because of your race

Japan now too? Damn and I actually wanted to move there. There's no place safe from getting cucked anymore.

Let us hope that their conservative nature prevails and they dont mate with the refugees. Although i know most Japanese see people with brown skin as second class citizens :feelskek:

It's over for ethnic anime lovers, knowing that waifu wont accept you because of your race
I see so many ethnic chads with japanese or korean foids, but not incel tier guys ofc, chads.

I see so many ethnic chads with japanese or korean foids, but not incel tier guys ofc, chads.
Really? In Japan / Korea or abroad? If it's in Japan / Korea then that's strange because you'll 100% get looks from everyone and their family will most likely dislike the ethnic even though he's chad

Really? In Japan / Korea or abroad? If it's in Japan / Korea then that's strange because you'll 100% get looks from everyone and their family will most likely dislike the ethnic even though he's chad
abroad. I know sooooo many stories,including this one from a few days ago about a japanese foid and some lives in korea/japan
I would even go and say, japanese-ethnic marriages are more common than japanese-white marriages and from what I saw i'm dead serious about that.
not including asian americans btw i dont know them they most likely go for white chad

They need immigrants.

I would even go and say, japanese-ethnic marriages are more common than japanese-white marriages and from what I saw i'm dead serious about that.
Well they're going to have incel tier babies, asian DNA doesnt mix well with ethnics

same reason why immigrants comes to Europe. why do you think they come to germany, netherlands, sweden etc? why not hungary or poland? because no welfare.

even the poles leave their country for england jfl an hungarians leave it for Austria. the same reason why immigrants dont stay at balkan countries. nobody want to live in albania
this

you would think that the refugees would flock to muslim euro countries like bosnia or albania but instead flock to christian/kafir west euro countries due to welfare

from high T kamizakes to feminist multiculturalist incels, lmao, WW2 was truly a life or death struggle for both the german & japenese nations

It's already happening i'm afraid. I'm surprised thay managed to withstand from western degeneracy for as long as they did anyway.

a shortage of workforce in areas such as construction.
A shortage of native workers willing to slave for pennies, so lets import 3rd worlders who will and those same natives can have their tax money pay the difference. Can't have a company affected by the normal machinations of the market, gotta have the government put the company and its new imported workforce on welfare instead.

and to think they used to shout WAITO PIGGU GO HOME

These noodlewhores want refugees because they hate their own men and want to have access to Chaddams, Chadpreets, and Tyrones.

Japan is a cucked Western prostitute shit hole. To think that they were high t rapists and warriors just 80 years ago is sui fuel

Although i know most Japanese see people with brown skin as second class citizens :feelskek:

fuck noodles,theyre all ugly whores with no tits or ass.The white jb is the perfect female specimen,with the best bodily proportions.Noodles are all fish faced cunts

Japan is getting Jewed

They have shit birth rate anyways. One way to solve it is to cuck themselves.

Sure would like to visit, interesting place for tourism

They have shit birth rate anyways. One way to solve it is to cuck themselves.
Yeah, let’s not fix the economy and social problems that cause low birth rates. (Allowing women to work is the #1 cause)

Let’s destroy our culture and nation by bringing in huge numbers of migrants!

flock to christian/kafir west euro countries due to welfare
Then they will demand a caliphate in said kaffir countries,turn it into a warring shithole and migrated to yet another kaffir countries.
Rinse and repeat

Yeah, let’s not fix the economy and social problems that cause low birth rates. (Allowing women to work is the #1 cause)

Let’s destroy our culture and nation by bringing in huge numbers of migrants!
It's the path of least resistance? Messing with women's choice to work is infringing on human rights. That's kinda taboo these days.

There was a good amount of Africans in Tokyo before that video. I’ve seen Africans selling drugs and pimping Japanese women years ago. I’m sure things are much worst now.

as usual a welcome refuges parade is peopled by traitorous foids who want foreign dick imported and foolish beta males trying and failing to fuck said foids

japs will go only for whites or 190cm Chings

It's over for many men

japanese men so low t they deserve it tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back