Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japanese delegation walks out of the league of nations (1933) (Middle finger to the Anglo-American world order)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
History always fascinates me. To really understand the unjust world we live in today and all of its problems all you have to do is look into the recent past.

Wow @ this Yosuke Matsuoka guy. He was a Presbyterian christian, grew up in Portland Oregon in the early 1900s and graduated from the university of Oregon.
One of the first ricecels in this world to know what its like going to school with a bunch of blonde hair blue eyed chads and stacies.

Later in his life he would lead a Japanese diplomatic delegation to walk out of the league of nations in total defiance of the Chad/Stacy anglo world order. As seen in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2oBzk86u4A

And then they were annihilated 11 years later.

At what point does he walk away?

Is it me or does his accent sound like a mixture of curry and British?

Just not study enough history to know it's really a jew world order bro.

The Suffragettes came from the Anglo world and the concept of women's absolute rights to do whatever they want even if it resulted in harm to men originated there too.

The British Empire was a mistake.

The Japanese empire wasn't exactly nice to their fellow ricecels.

Though I wouldn't be surprised that Matsuoka's belligerence was influenced by the shit he got as a kid growing up in Oregon. Remember, he grew up in the U.S. at a time where it was still acceptable to hang niggers without a fair trial and to intern thousands of civilians without due process, for no reason other than their ethnicity.

The Japanese empire wasn't exactly nice to their fellow ricecels.

Though I wouldn't be surprised that Matsuoka's belligerence was influenced by the shit he got as a kid growing up in Oregon. Remember, he grew up in the U.S. at a time where it was still acceptable to hang niggers without a fair trial and to intern thousands of civilians without due process, for no reason other than their ethnicity.
Yep well said as usual. Especially about Matsuoka. Ho Chi Minh had a similar experience to Matsuoka. Ho chi Minh worked as a chef in Paris I think.

These were two alpha rice men that got fed up with the unfairness and arrogance of white men and lashed out in a global scale. True SJWs. That you will never learn about in mainstream western education because these are yellow rice men.

As far as Japs not being nice. Thats just how Asians conduct business. The Chinese/Mongolians were slaughtering each other and amongst themselves with incredible cruelty long before cameras were invented.

Remember, he grew up in the U.S. at a time where it was still acceptable to hang niggers without a fair trial and to intern thousands of civilians without due process, for no reason other than their ethnicity.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. None whatsoever.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. None whatsoever.

There's nothing right about lynching and mob rule, which is what happened to dozens if not hundreds of ethnics in the U.S. throughout the late 19th and early 20th century. All it took is for one white foid to make an accusation, and an ugly male would be denied the procedural due process he deserved before he was shot, or hung, or burnt alive by hundreds of white knights (in the figurative and literal sense). As an ugly ethnic you should know better, but you're probably just another LARPing fakecel hopping onto the blackpill bandwagon because "it triggers the libs".

There's something about the forum that tends to attract all sorts of autists who think that "Japanese internment good", "killing niggers based", "Holohoax good" are funny jokes, but it's boring and repetitive and predictable coming from basement-dwelling /pol/tards, who are too stupid to come up with any new content.
As far as Japs not being nice. Thats just how Asians conduct business.

Oh, fuck off with this shit, that isn't a proper justification for anything.

Eurofags have been killing ethnics and each other for centuries, it's only in the last few decades that they learnt to stop doing so. Does "that's just how white people conduct business" justify racism and genocide? So how the fuck is it OK for me to commit a war crime simply because I'm a ricecel?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back