Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japanese Comedian interviews a veteran passport bro about JBW maxxing

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date

The face of laughter

They should be treated just like downed B29 crews

Not sure what to feel about this

Japanese men go to the west as well I guess.

Why not?
I'm confused about the video, do these guys despise each other? are they really just joking?
the'yre giving off passive agressive vibes

I'm confused about the video, do these guys despise each other? are they really just joking?
the'yre giving off passive agressive vibes
They’re both comedians

I knew the jap is a comedian but not the white guy thanks for the clarification
I think the white guy is only part time comedian cause he said he is also an English teacher. Which is a racepill in itself because they don’t want to learn English from Asians, blacks, or any other race. Only whites (srsly), cause they think it’s more authentic.

"White trash" sounds way more offensive than "nigger" (which is just a variation of "negro", a legit OG Latin-based word for blacks, it basically means "dark") and especially the funniest racial slurs such as "spook" or "jigaboo".

I think the white guy is only part time comedian cause he said he is also an English teacher. Which is a racepill in itself because they don’t want to learn English from Asians, blacks, or any other race. Only whites (srsly), cause they think it’s more authentic.
Yeah I remember a video that I watched few years ago, where eastern europeans with thick heavy accents were hired to be english teachers in china instead western born chinese and this is in "le based" anti western china and not in "cucked" japan or korea which proves that the racepill goes beyond ideology

Japanese men go to the west as well I guess.

Why not?
How many Japanese men go to the west and get the foids? I don't think much. Either way, the ideal is all interracial sex banned

JBW is law. It’s much better to be a white incel over a non white incel.

"White trash" sounds way more offensive than "nigger" (which is just a variation of "negro", a legit OG Latin-based word for blacks, it basically means "dark") and especially the funniest racial slurs such as "spook" or "jigaboo".
Most whites call other whites as white trash. But then again, blacks also say nigga all the time.

Yeah I remember a video that I watched few years ago, where eastern europeans with thick heavy accents were hired to be english teachers in china instead western born chinese and this is in "le based" anti western china and not in "cucked" japan or korea which proves that the racepill goes beyond ideology
That is legit retarded jfl, holy shit. I didn’t realize whiteness was more important than actually knowing the language even. That’s like if Chad starts teaching astrophysics while being a drop out from elementary school.

JBW is law. It’s much better to be a white incel over a non white incel.
Ethnic cope

even normies aware of jbw pill now

Most whites call other whites as white trash. But then again, blacks also say nigga all the time.

That is legit retarded jfl, holy shit. I didn’t realize whiteness was more important than actually knowing the language even. That’s like if Chad starts teaching astrophysics while being a drop out from elementary school.

Ethnic cope
Well I’m right

Well I’m right
If being ethnic is truly a tax, then there will be better looking ethnics who are incels than whites. Therefore, ethnicels would be better looking than white incels.

Words are also about intent. The term "white trash" has little to no historical significance nor is it typically used specifically to dehumanize or with anywhere near the same vitriol.

There is NO COMPARISON I hate when y'all make these weak ass false equivalences.

:feelshaha:
Ethnic cope
How is it a cope? being fully white will always be better than being deathnig even if you're an incel
kinda weird for you to say that especially after your reply to me

Words are also about intent.
But intent is pretty subjective. Also people have different levels of words they'll allow themselves to use in terms of curse words, etc.

Some religious, polite person can be calling you merely "foolish" or something but hating your guts while doing so, whereas people who are on the other extreme will be like, "sup, white trash nigger faggot".

The term "white trash" has little to no historical significance
I give that one to you. If we consider specifically the English language, the history of the Americas, ok, "nigger" does have way more negative historical significance even though it's a relatively innocuous word per se.

nor is it typically used specifically to dehumanize
Isn't calling people "trash" intrinsically dehumanizing though?

with anywhere near the same vitriol.
That's also subjective tbh. Some people hate the guts of white people, there are lots of them nowadays. And I don't think bringing slavery up justifies it since nearly-exclusive black slavery by whites (and other blacks sometimes tbh) was something specific to the Americas. If you look at slavery worldwide, throughout all of history, all races were subjected to it.

Also, whites, the British especifically, were the ones who abolished slavery (well, it wasn't 100% successful, but you get what I mean; official, large-scale slavery in big relevant countries) worldwide.

u said that cause u have no idea how strong jbw effect can be
I do, I made a post about how exaggerated it is. It only gives a 30% benefit over the worst ethnicity (curries).

:feelshaha:

How is it a cope? being fully white will always be better than being deathnig even if you're an incel
kinda weird for you to say that especially after your reply to me
If being ethnic is truly a tax, then there will be better looking ethnics who are incels than whites. Therefore, ethnicels would be better looking than white incels.
This was my explanation

Words are also about intent. The term "white trash" has little to no historical significance nor is it typically used specifically to dehumanize or with anywhere near the same vitriol.

There is NO COMPARISON I hate when y'all make these weak ass false equivalences.
The official name for blacks is original man

I found the video rather middling. Just calling either other names, not really discussing anything substantial. Meshida's recent output has been rather middling on the whole, so no surprises there.

Non sequitur argument
The average ethnic is uglier than the average white by looks alone. And that’s not factoring in JBW and ethnic failo

But intent is pretty subjective.
It's intuitive and utilitarian. If you collected 100 samples of each term's use, if you're being honest you will read FAR more vitriol and targeted dehumanization from the use of the n-word.

View: https://youtu.be/WD4wXOK6bMA?t=68

And I don't think bringing slavery up justifies it since nearly-exclusive black slavery by whites (and other blacks sometimes tbh) was something specific to the Americas.
Doesn't really matter because even foreigners use it. No other race has this prolific a word specifically used to dehumanize them with connotations of slavery.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlAiytqM5U

I know its not as effective there but JBWmaxxers should fuck off from Japan. I know its weebness from countless animes watched talking, but its one of the few based countries on earth. And racemixing should be illegal due to the potential damage it can cause to its victims ie. me

Any piss skin chinksect you blather about China being muh based country is fucking delusional. These yellow gooks allow millionaire Chinese women to buy wheitr sperm in order to have half white babies. Even Uigurs, we're it not for islam, are worshipped there because they're 30% Iranian. The highest paid actress in chink land is a uigur because her caucasion features make her look less subhuman than a mongoloid mongrel mutt

Last edited:
Any piss skin chinksect you blather about China being muh based country is fucking delusional
I didn't blather out anything and I'm not asian, other than that I agree

Non sequitur argument
The average ethnic is uglier than the average white by looks alone. And that’s not factoring in JBW and ethnic failo
It’s not a non-sequitur because we are specifically comparing incels, not the average. So the average is not a representative of the incels because you can be low tier normie looking while ethnic and end up here but not while white.

I know its not as effective there but JBWmaxxers should fuck off from Japan. I know its weebness from countless animes watched talking, but its one of the few based countries on earth. And racemixing should be illegal due to the potential damage it can cause to its victims ie. me
Are you a japanesecel?

Any piss skin chinksect you blather about China being muh based country is fucking delusional. These yellow gooks allow millionaire Chinese women to buy wheitr sperm in order to have half white babies. Even Uigurs, we're it not for islam, are worshipped there because they're 30% Iranian. The highest paid actress in chink land is a uigur because her caucasion features make her look less subhuman than a mongoloid mongrel mutt
:feelswhat:
You sound like you personally got cucked by rice. You okay jfl?

You sound like you personally got cucked by rice. You okay jfl?
No, I just can't stand rice retardation. For a few reasons.

1. The men are super cucks
2. The women are the MOST white worshipping of ANY group
3. They have high iq yet can't seem to figure out that they're subhumans because of their bones. They are so full of themselves when most are ugly subhumans, the fact that they're so xenophobic shows this. I can understand whites not wanting ethnics in their country, but rice objectively benefit genetically from foreign races mixing with them.

Yet instead of using their wealth to attract caucasion immigrants, the retards would sooner just mass mutiliate their faces. Look at Korea of example. A whole ass country of peoppe ripping their eye lids off in order to look more caucasion, and yet, even with a dying population, refusing entry to caucasion foreigners.

That's what pisses me the most off about chinks and gooks. They have ALL THE TOOLS AND MONEY at their disposal to fix their genetics, yet their spergy autistic collective bug mindset makes them refuse mass importing immigrants that would improve their genetics.

Also, Mongoloids wiped out the Caucasoids that once inhabited Central Asia. Multiple times.

No, I just can't stand rice retardation. For a few reasons.

1. The men are super cucks
2. The women are the MOST white worshipping of ANY group
3. They have high iq yet can't seem to figure out that they're subhumans because of their bones. They are so full of themselves when most are ugly subhumans, the fact that they're so xenophobic shows this. I can understand whites not wanting ethnics in their country, but rice objectively benefit genetically from foreign races mixing with them.

Yet instead of using their wealth to attract caucasion immigrants, the retards would sooner just mass mutiliate their faces. Look at Korea of example. A whole ass country of peoppe ripping their eye lids off in order to look more caucasion, and yet, even with a dying population, refusing entry to caucasion foreigners.

That's what pisses me the most off about chinks and gooks. They have ALL THE TOOLS AND MONEY at their disposal to fix their genetics, yet their spergy autistic collective bug mindset makes them refuse mass importing immigrants that would improve their genetics.

Also, Mongoloids wiped out the Caucasoids that once inhabited Central Asia. Multiple times.
They will probably be the first to allow genetic engineering, and it is just one gene that is responsible for determining whether you have a mongokoid skull shape or a caucasoid one.

As for mixing, they have a higher iq, larger brain volume, less paternity fraud (lowest in the world), etc. With genetic engineering, I think they’ll be okay.

Even if they did let people in, it will mostly be nigs, sands, and curries rushing there (who are all pretty low iq).

They will probably be the first to allow genetic engineering
Wishful thinking does not trump obvious solutions.
it is just one gene that is responsible for determining whether you have a mongokoid skull shape or a caucasoid one.
That sounds like absolute bullshit. Even things like skin color and eye color have multiple associated genes that affect them, let alone something as complex as skull shape.
As for mixing, they have a higher iq, larger brain volume, less paternity fraud (lowest in the world), etc.
Their high IQ isn't stopping them from getting cucked by every race of men in the world, so clearly, it's not that great if it's failing to get them pussy or mateguard their women.
Even if they did let people in, it will mostly be nigs, sands, and curries rushing there (who are all pretty low iq).
All 3 of those groups still mog Asians anyways, especially Sands.

And Asians can afford to lose some IQ points. Maybe it will make them less autistic and spergy tbh

Wishful thinking does not trump obvious solutions.
It might be an easy solution to bleach out the rest of the world because they are uglier and dumber than whites, but rice actually have greater intelligence than whites. So this solution will have some negative side effects, unlike for the rest of the world.

That sounds like absolute bullshit. Even things like skin color and eye color have multiple associated genes that affect them, let alone something as complex as skull shape.
Can’t find the source anymore, so maybe it was dodgy to begin with. But intelligence is far more polygenetic than skull shape since the brain is the fastest evolving part in humans.

Their high IQ isn't stopping them from getting cucked by every race of men in the world, so clearly, it's not that great if it's failing to get them pussy or mateguard their women.
True, hence genetic engineering. Only whites let millions of people into their countries to get ethnic’d. Most other places will never do that.

All 3 of those groups still mog Asians anyways, especially Sands.
Not by much.

And Asians can afford to lose some IQ points. Maybe it will make them less autistic and spergy tbh
Just become an ape theory.

Honestly, considering that Japan has the lowest fucking birth rate (except for South Korea) in the world, if I was in the government I would have to start importing people into the country, otherwise it will collapse soon.

Honestly, considering that Japan has the lowest fucking birth rate (except for South Korea) in the world, if I was in the government I would have to start importing people into the country, otherwise it will collapse soon.
They don’t want to replace their people with foreigners.

They don’t want to replace their people with foreigners.
... and they don't want the country to collapse so the have to:
1) Increase the birth rate somehow (impossible)
2) Start importing foreigners

... and they don't want the country to collapse so the have to:
1) Increase the birth rate somehow (impossible)
2) Start importing foreigners
They would rather go back to being farmers than to import blacks, curries, and sands.

It might be an easy solution to bleach out the rest of the world because they are uglier and dumber than whites, but rice actually have greater intelligence than whites.
Who the fuck cares if chinks have higher intelligence than whites if they're so abysmally subhuman? I garuntee you a half-indian/asian with 85 IQ or half-arab/asian with 95 IQ lives a far FAR happier life than muh high 110 IQ ricecel
So this solution will have some negative side effects, unlike for the rest of the world.
Like what?
Can’t find the source anymore, so maybe it was dodgy to begin with. But intelligence is far more polygenetic than skull shape since the brain is the fastest evolving part in humans.
Skull shape is more important than intelligence in getting pussy and living a happy life.
True, hence genetic engineering. Only whites let millions of people into their countries to get ethnic’d. Most other places will never do that.
It should be the reverse, funnily enough. Asians should be importing others, like sand, rice, and blacks, while white countries should not be.
Not by much.
Nah, the gap is big, especialling compared to Sands, light-skinned Curries, and African Americans. I saw a tiktok of a fucking HAPA girl thirsting for a Paki guy, and my brother was asked out by a Hapa as well despite him looking like a Sand, so imagine how much easier it must be to get a full Asian. Tons of Asian women are also getting more and more with black guys, especially since japan and china have alot of nigerian temporary workers coming over
Just become an ape theory.
Better a 6'9 ape (black) than a 5'2 Bonobo (asian) tbh.

Who the fuck cares if chinks have higher intelligence than whites if they're so abysmally subhuman? I garuntee you a half-indian/asian with 85 IQ or half-arab/asian with 95 IQ lives a far FAR happier life than muh high 110 IQ ricecel

Like what?

Skull shape is more important than intelligence in getting pussy and living a happy life.

It should be the reverse, funnily enough. Asians should be importing others, like sand, rice, and blacks, while white countries should not be.

Nah, the gap is big, especialling compared to Sands, light-skinned Curries, and African Americans. I saw a tiktok of a fucking HAPA girl thirsting for a Paki guy, and my brother was asked out by a Hapa as well despite him looking like a Sand, so imagine how much easier it must be to get a full Asian. Tons of Asian women are also getting more and more with black guys, especially since japan and china have alot of nigerian temporary workers coming over

Better a 6'9 ape (black) than a 5'2 Bonobo (asian) tbh.
Well, I guess blackpill is still more brutal. But the point is that genetic engineering will have an easier time fixing that than intelligence. People will genetically engineer their kids to be attractive and tall.

If they don't improve their birth rate - there will soon be no one to be a farmer.
Birth rate would rise again once the security of social programs like pension can no longer be provided. People had kids to look after themselves when they got older.

JBWism is becoming such a thing that this year in my western country im starting to see men and women of all races use an umbrella on a sunny day to preserve their skin tones this used to be an asian only thing now i see whites and indians doing it as of recent

JBWism is becoming such a thing that this year in my western country im starting to see men and women of all races use an umbrella on a sunny day to preserve their skin tones this used to be an asian only thing now i see whites and indians doing it as of recent
What country? Don’t see it here even among asians.