Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japancel uprising- no longer ricecels

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Looks like the uprising has begun in Japan, slightly surprising, because even though I'm not a weeb, that place has got social dynamics spot on.

Also got me thinking, japancels shouldn't be clubbed with ricecels, because ricecels are the way they are because in the west they see reality for what it is, so cope harder. Rices in riceland just run rice game and still get foids, either because the foids have been subjected to bullshit cultural conditioning, or because they don't know any better.

Seems Japan, maybe because it industrialised so fast and early, and was globally minded, or maybe because they were so dominant in Asia, or possibly because of what happened in WW2 and the occupation after it, is different, and japancels knew what the delay was, as did Japanese waifus, hence those guys are all pretty much based anyway.

I don't speak anime someone translate it

they're like 10 people bro

what uprising are you talking about?

Japanese men have been cucked beyond repair...
Females are treated as goddesses in Japan and the birthrate is utter shit.
Millions of men have become hikikomoris to cope.
This will be what the west is, in a couple of years, in maybe 2028-2035.

what the fuck this noodlewhore doing there she would jump on a white guy in a heartbeat jfl

I dont speak weeb either, but he's basically venting about having to do shit for foids and getting mogged publicly as a result, just because they are not Chang or Chad, or whatever the Japanese Chang is. Maybe Riceman can shed more light on it

I dont speak weeb either, but he's basically venting about having to do shit for foids and getting mogged publicly as a result, just because they are not Chang or Chad, or whatever the Japanese Chang is. Maybe Riceman can shed more light on it
poor guys tbh

and dont forget japanese are the best looking eastern asians

Wasn't this the anti-Valentine's Day march, or is this a separate, blackpilled event?

I don't think so tbh. The pervasive world order in the west and the various outcomes it has lead to in the west is too unsustainable to sustain itself. There will come a breaking point at which the western machinery implodes under the weight of its own decadence and the current powers that be get overthrown and hung from lampposts. You can see it brewing up to that with movements such as the yellow vests springing up across the white western world, and movements like these will only increase both in numbers and violence as the Jews and the free masons continue pursuing their ideal of a totalitarian new world order.

The guy with a sign is like 7-8/10 in asian scale, why he is there?

The guy with a sign is like 7-8/10 in asian scale, why he is there?
Yeah I thought maybe he was larping, cos he keeps laughing like he can't hold it in, and as you say he's a global 4, Asian 7 so not incel tier

Yeah I thought maybe he was larping, cos he keeps laughing like he can't hold it in, and as you say he's a global 4, Asian 7 so not incel tier
Or he gets rejected a ton and he sympathizes with them.

Or he gets rejected a ton and he sympathizes with them.
Could be, but he could just do a few Asian copes and stop getting rejected? Wear a nice watch, expensive haircut, betabux? Unless he posts here and is too based to do that shit...

Could be, but he could just do a few Asian copes and stop getting rejected? Wear a nice watch, expensive haircut, betabux? Unless he posts here and is too based to do that shit...
Seems like he works already.

Incel rebellion should happen worldwide tbh

What is this some kind of zaitokukai incel knock off? They don't look very serious, laughing/smiling and everything.

What is this some kind of zaitokukai incel knock off? They don't look very serious, laughing/smiling and everything.
I think smiling and shit is to make it palatable for the audience , given it is valentine's Day. I think the important thing is they are making themselves heard, everywhere else incels are either in denial and staying busy with copes, or shitposting here

we need to stop this shit

It's a shame to see countries with such rich history and culture like Japan or France suffer from low birth rates and third world invasions. Everything beautiful and pure dies in this nightmare of a life. We don't even need the Devil anymore to see what Hell is like these days.