Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japancel cucks his entire country

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Brack people.

He cucked himself and every Japanese man in the country.

man that channel is hard to watch

buraku peepr no good

Lmao ricecels are such subhuman betas, it’s no wonder their women lust after dom masculine white men. Just look at this fucking clown and tell me with a straight face, that he could ever satisfy a woman physically and emotionally.

Just fucking rope if you are a subhuman ricecel, there is nothing for you in this world except wageslaving and anime.

He cucked himself and every Japanese man in the country.

"HEY MAYOS YOU SHOULD COME FUCK OUR WOMEN AND THIS IS WHY"

Japanese girls = best noodles

I’ve watched some of his videos. Can’t believe I used to think I had a chance in Japan. At ages 12 and 13 I was a massive weeaboo, but even after that phase I still thought Japanese girls were really cute and that I had a chance in Japan. (I still think the girls are cute though).

I've watched a couple of this dude's videos and he seems to have some points that are blackpilled, and videos like this one reveal the true nature of women, and, it ultimately proves the blackpill. In a way, he's sort of a godsend.

Herihito, and Tojo are rolling over in their graves.

y
I've watched a couple of this dude's videos and he seems to have some points that are blackpilled, and videos like this one reveal the true nature of women, and, it ultimately proves the blackpill. In a way, he's sort of a godsend.
yea his face makes him one of us

Daily reminder : Ricecels had honour, They were samurai once. in A time long past

Lmao ricecels are such subhuman betas, it’s no wonder their women lust after dom masculine white men. Just look at this fucking clown and tell me with a straight face, that he could ever satisfy a woman physically and emotionally.

Just fucking rope if you are a subhuman ricecel, there is nothing for you in this world except wageslaving and anime.
I'm sure rapefugees thought the same thing about whites when they entered Europe. The thing is, what is masculine is relative to all men you have encountered, if Japan was still an isolated country then most foids would not mind dating a guy like this because that's the best they know of.

JFL when you're such a good cuck you can make a living out of it.

>Buraku peoparu are no good :(
Based and wise beyond his years.

Guys, do you think japanmaxxing is legit?

"HEY MAYOS YOU SHOULD COME FUCK OUR WOMEN AND THIS IS WHY"

God fucking dammit this kike is gonna destroy japan i swear

>Buraku peoparu are no good :(
Based and wise beyond his years.

Guys, do you think japanmaxxing is legit?
u need to be atleast 4/10 to run jbw game in japan

ngl @Zesto has mommygfpilled me

Then u can still ascend in Thailand, desu
Ganbare beam!
I would love to visit SEA in the future. You think a mulatto manlet can get a wife there?

I would love to visit SEA in the future. You think a mulatto manlet can get a wife there?
height isn’t a problem in Thailand (avg height is like 5’4) but noodles hate blacks in general so it depends

Good guy tbh. Brutal videos for ricecels though. I used to watch that guys videos and it made me feel bad tbh.