Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan Sends Male Minister to Lead G7 Meeting on Women’s Empowerment

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Jfl they sent this manlet ricecel. Still based choice in a cucked decision.

japan-g7-gender.jpg

Gender equality and women's empowerment is a contradiction.

There is no equality, never will be.

There can be no gender equality. It is always one having the whip hand over the other.

Fuck women, can't even fuck 'em yet they fuck everything up in the pursuit of feelings.

Send a random homeless tranny instead

Women's empowerment = removal of male rights

Gender equality and women's empowerment
we're literally living in Orwell's fucking nightmare. Why is there no rage emoji?

Gender equality and women's empowerment is a contradiction.

There is no equality, never will be.
True, noodle foids are so privilege they don't even bother larping about le women are oppressed, their looksmatch literally rot in their house while they fuck whites and garned online simps

Rare modern Japan W

Are u Japanese btw?
No. I appreciate how dedicated the Japanese were, and I put up this PFP to be edgy as possible

Jfl they sent this manlet ricecel. Still based choice in a cucked decision.

japan-g7-gender.jpg

dont foids have enough power already :feelsseriously:

Women are accustomed to creep into dark places, and when dragged out into the light they will exert their utmost powers of resistance ... therefore, as I said before, in most places they will not endure to have the truth spoken without raising a tremendous outcry.

Plato

Women will always have more power over males despite being the most subhuman species to exist always like to inset their dominance against males its enjoyment they get out of it.

goes to show that men in japan are all part of the bandwagon. fuck those spineless discount chinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back