Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Japan Needs Its T-Levels Back.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
It should be obvious by now that the 'Great Replacement' is not just a meme anymore, but basically a reality.

22NetMigration22

Notice how now it's not only White countries, but also Japan & even S. Korea: I & many others have predicted for ages that East Asians are next on the kikes, WEF, UN, etc. hit-list, since they are traditionally the second most advanced & civilized race on the planet next to Whites.

In fact, only recently(past few years) has the Japanese MSM began to ramp up the forced "diversity" campaign:

Not to mention the fact the work culture in Japan is incredibly brutal -perhaps even more so than burgerlands- all whilst allowing foids to enter the workforce & be incredibly promiscuous: Favoring Chang-Changlite, moneymaxxed richfags, and Chad-Chadlite from the West.

I'm not Japanese at all, but I have always respected & admired the Japanese: They had a based & high-T Samurai culture, were the only Oriental country to modernize fully, and also contributed greatly to the Axis war efforts in WWII. The Japanese can no longer tolerate this incredibly cucked work system, hypergamy, and the eventual forced diversification of their country; they need to get their t-levels back so they can save themselves from the fate which now engulfs White-Western countries.

And let us not forget:

e5f7e140dcc926e3be8cb6391b18ed45816d1b0bb345999c0bf13d638321acac_1.jpg

Creds to @EngelCallDell19 for the UN image, and to @Chudpreet for giving me the idea to make this thread.

Based, the japs need to reclaim their place as the warriors they were
Indeed they do.

8:05: Wake up for your ninja duties as an asian man.
Based
8:40: Kill your noodlewhore wife
Based- make sure to rape her first & defile the corpse(in Minecraft).
9:35: Impress a white girl by executing a random innocent man on the streets with a Katanna
10:50: Date white girl, impregenate her on the same night
Not based.
12:32: Commit seppoku, leave foid to take care of Samurai babies.
No seppoku; only kike extermination.

Zased thread, don’t know how it’ll happen but hopefully they can get rid of the American (and Israeli) influence in their country and move towards a new golden age

Japs may be low T but at the very least they aren’t as cucked as most Western Europeans. Pro-diversity brainwash hasn’t made the same impact over there as it has in Europe and America

Zased thread, don’t know how it’ll happen but hopefully they can get rid of the American (and Israeli) influence in their country and move towards a new golden age

Japs may be low T but at the very least they aren’t as cucked as most Western Europeans. Pro-diversity brainwash hasn’t made the same impact over there as it has in Europe and America
The main problem in their society is Japanese foids. Some way, somehow, they need to be put back in line

they can riot but they need to prepare for heavy jewish backlash
If the whole world riots against the kikes, they won't be able to focus on everything. :bigbrain:
Those will be the consequences if they're not kept in check
Who? White foids? I would make sure to keep them in check; force them to be back in their place as a white males housewife.

White Sharia would be enforced:

HandmaidsTaleTA.jpg

How I would like White Foids to look:feelsohh:

@TBIcel @wereq

cope they were always low t

many dont understand this by east asian even at their prime when they were warlike they were always violent in foid way, short outburst of uncontrolled anger

and please stop this nippon worship finally i know that anime and stuff, still it;s pathetic

The main problem in their society is Japanese foids. Some way, somehow, they need to be put back in line
Each race needs to take the Islamic idea of Sharia & apply it to their peoples & lands: Not saying we should embrace Islam, since just like all religions it will end up cucking us in one way or another(ie circumcision)

If the whole world riots against the kikes, they won't be able to focus on everything. :bigbrain:

Who? White foids? I would make sure to keep them in check; force them to be back in their place as a white males housewife.

White Sharia would be enforced:

HandmaidsTaleTA.jpg

How I would like White Foids to look:feelsohh:

@TBIcel @wereq
Women should be slaves. Currently that's the only solution to falling birth rates. Maybe in the future we'll have artificial wombs so that we don't to depend upon women.

cope they were always low t
Cope- look at how masculine they were in the past with Samurai culture, facial hair, greater muscle mass, etc.

All men had higher T nowadays than in the past:

many dont understand this by east asian even at their prime when they were warlike they were always violent in foid way, short outburst of uncontrolled anger
Actually, Japanese culture put an emphasis on honor, dignity, etc. It was mainly the Chinese & Mongols who were like this.
and please stop this nippon worship finally i know that anime and stuff, still it;s pathetic
1. I can post what I want
2. This had nothing to do with Anime, you pulled that idea out of your ass: I am referring to when Japan was based with Samurai culture, had an Empire etc.

Zased thread, don’t know how it’ll happen but hopefully they can get rid of the American (and Israeli)
American politicians are all owned by Israel: Thus country is just an Israeli colony at this point.
influence in their country and move towards a new golden age
I hope so also.
Japs may be low T but at the very least they aren’t as cucked as most Western Europeans.
Both Europeans & Japanese need to get their T-levels back & become uncucked.
Pro-diversity brainwash hasn’t made the same impact over there as it has in Europe and America
It is only just starting out, so ofc we have not seen the full impact of it yet; give it 20-30 more years or so.

ULTRA BASED:feelzez:
Indeed- White Foids should be kept in check by white men; all foids of all races should be kept in check by their men, it's the natural order of the world.

Women should be slaves. Currently that's the only solution to falling birth rates. Maybe in the future we'll have artificial wombs so that we don't to depend upon women.
This is also a sound idea, but men will always need a sexual companion.

It should be obvious by now that the 'Great Replacement' is not just a meme anymore, but basically a reality.

View attachment 936058

Notice how now it's not only White countries, but also Japan & even S. Korea: I & many others have predicted for ages that East Asians are next on the kikes, WEF, UN, etc. hit-list, since they are traditionally the second most advanced & civilized race on the planet next to Whites.

In fact, only recently(past few years) has the Japanese MSM began to ramp up the forced "diversity" campaign:

Not to mention the fact the work culture in Japan is incredibly brutal -perhaps even more so than burgerlands- all whilst allowing foids to enter the workforce & be incredibly promiscuous: Favoring Chang-Changlite, moneymaxxed richfags, and Chad-Chadlite from the West.

I'm not Japanese at all, but I have always respected & admired the Japanese: They had a based & high-T Samurai culture, were the only Oriental country to modernize fully, and also contributed greatly to the Axis war efforts in WWII. The Japanese can no longer tolerate this incredibly cucked work system, hypergamy, and the eventual forced diversification of their country; they need to get their t-levels back so they can save themselves from the fate which now engulfs White-Western countries.

And let us not forget:

there hasn't been a wonderfully rapey hentai of quality made in years. It's like the shift from Gen X to Gen Y dropped 3000 t levels

>Claims the Japanese have always been "low t"
>Has this avi.
one does not exclude the other
Cope- look at how masculine they were in the past with Samurai culture, facial hair, greater muscle mass, etc.

All men had higher T nowadays than in the past:

Actually, Japanese culture put an emphasis on honor, dignity, etc. It was mainly the Chinese & Mongols who were like this.

1. I can post what I want
2. This had nothing to do with Anime, you pulled that idea out of your ass: I am referring to when Japan was based with Samurai culture, had an Empire etc.
asians are naturally neotenous at least of phenos, sure you can find gracile even sometimes neotenous white peoplem still doesn't change that east asians and SEAmen are natural cucks

:yes::yes::yes:
The so called "men" that gave them too much liberty should be castrated
I hate upper-class "white"(I consider them honorary kikes) Liberals: They sold our economy out, gave foids rights, promoted degeneracy, etc.
there hasn't been a wonderfully rapey hentai of quality made in years. It's like the shift from Gen X to Gen Y dropped 3000 t levels
I dont watch Hentai; this is the kind of Japan I want back:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFDnfMd00wM

one does not exclude the other
I do see your point, since the Japanese technically did create your avi, but I was ref to how you have no right to call anyone low-t when you rock an avi such as that. :feelsjuice:
asians are naturally neotenous at least of phenos, sure you can find gracile even sometimes neotenous white peoplem still doesn't change that east asians and SEAmen are natural cucks
Cope: East & South East Asians had higher T in the past -as did all men- which allowed for them to keep their foids in place.

Cope: East & South East Asians had higher T in the past -as did all men- which allowed for them to keep their foids in place.
if believing this will make you happer then fine

if believing this will make you happer then fine
I just want all peoples of the world to have a right to their homeland & women & want all males to have high-T again regardless of race(except kikes & niggers ofc)

That an issue? :feelsjuice:

Based, the japs need to reclaim their place as the warriors they were

8:05: Wake up for your ninja duties as an asian man.
8:40: Kill your noodlewhore wife
9:35: Impress a white girl by executing a random innocent man on the streets with a Katanna
10:50: Date white girl, impregenate her on the same night
12:32: Commit seppoku, leave foid to take care of Samurai babies.
Jfl

Just wondering, why did you have your acc reset? I recall you once had many more posts.
I was planning on roping and wanted to wipe my acc

Glad you chose not to brocel. Please, stay with us man. :feelsbadman:
Thx bro im fighting everyday. Also to answer your thread.

I think what you re saying wont happen because main reason is the economy is so bad everywhere. And having a family will cripple most men.

What will happen is these countries will start accepting low iq immigrants from africa and the middle east to have more babies and cheap labor. And these animals dont mind having 10 babies and living from UNbux, and not take care of their kids.

Then islam will prevail in europe and japan in a matter of a decade or two.

Thx bro im fighting everyday.
Stay with us mang.
Also to answer your thread.

I think what you re saying wont happen because main reason is the economy is so bad everywhere. And having a family will cripple most men.

What will happen is these countries will start accepting low iq immigrants from africa and the middle east to have more babies and cheap labor. And these animals dont mind having 10 babies and living from UNbux, and not take care of their kids.

Then islam will prevail in europe and japan in a matter of a decade or two.
Sadly, this is likely the case:feelsbadman:

over.

It is over most gen Z we are born by default with low T levels

people need to read more, japan IS already getting invaded by non-japs even if we just count work visa slaves...

there are lots of bangladesis there, cousins of rapist pakis;
then vietnamese and other SEA slavers;
then turks - turk problem became a nuisance there that many stores stopped serving to them;

and most importantly, Koreans that the japs themselves resented so much - are living there in good numbers

one thing with jap law regarding considering someone a jap is, if he/she has spent at least 7 years after legal citizenship there, he/she is declared an ethnic jap in official records or something like that, "japanese" is the identity :feelsseriously:

shibuya and such regions where jap degens gather are seeing lots of niggers too, mostly tourists but who knows how many would eventually settle there - that johnny somali incident is already famous

so yeah jap problem is not just jews setting things up but their own system and post-ww2 society and freaking superlative level of foid worship that goes on there and all - it's a mixture of everything

no matter what race you are we can all agree that ricemen made alot of inventions that helped incels like anime and vidya games. the death of rices would mean the death of our copes and dreams

View attachment 936058

And let us not forget:

they're admitting to replacing whites with non white immigrants, they took down the article https://archive.ph/YH9cY
Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union)

Sadly Japan's days are done future of Asia is Chinese which truth be told historically it was anyway. Also I doubt Asians will ever buy into the diversity nonsense fellow Asians isn't going to work like fellow whites also Asians are autistic as fuck so can't really emotionally manipulate them and get them into virtue signalling.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20231107 144316

How sorry that most Japenis men cannot even grow body hairs.

The current meme was yesterday's conspiracy theory and will be tomorrow's reality.