Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Japan might be the next Venezuela.

This means western incels can go to japan and live like kings for like 5k/year while fucking noodlefoids:feelsohh: :feelsokman:

This means western incels can go to japan and live like kings for like 5k/year while fucking noodlefoids:feelsohh: :feelsokman:
Maybe unless there are riots and civil unrest of course.

white incels, deathnics aren't wanted in japan

That only happens because of race and genetics not the economy

Ricecels are too passive and low T to chimpout and riot in the streets and aimlessly destroy shit for no reason

Clown country. Japan has been slowly in decrease for long now; lots of their infrastructure/internet culture are stuck at 2000s.

It's a good thing and I like the aesthetics, but shows you that Japan is in a limbo.

Kinda sad that the japanese allegedly smartest people alive are also suffering from a shit economy.

I guess its really the end of the world we are not allowed to be happy anywhere

You can already jbw maxx in SEA.

Kinda sad that the japanese allegedly smartest people alive are also suffering from a shit economy.
this is what they deserve for making hikkomories suffer

this is what they deserve for making hikkomories suffer
What do u mean by they? They do not care its the normies and hikkis who will be suffering even more now

That won't happen. Japanese are an extremely high inhibited ethnicity, on average.

jap deserve 3 bombs, not 2

2b5eb50f

What widespread inceldom does to an economy

Thy would have to import curries and sandniggers kek

Yep, the kikes are planning on destroying Japan by filling it up with 3rd worlders just like they did to Western Europe.
I made a thread about this.

Disgusting. I hate the kikes for what they did to this world. I hope the Japanese get their spine back & stand up for themselves.

Japan already has Nigerian Nigga single moms with half castes and these brutes will grown up to be violent freaks

Clown country. Japan has been slowly in decrease for long now; lots of their infrastructure/internet culture are stuck at 2000s.

It's a good thing and I like the aesthetics, but shows you that Japan is in a limbo.
China must conquer Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back