Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Japan Is Too Jewed

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Look at this stupid shit above

every country is

It has been since they were occupied by America when WW2 ended

Last edited:
It has been since They were occupied by America when WW2 ended
One of the first things that happened after their defeat was femoids being given the right to vote which started their birthrate decline.

One of the first things that happened after their defeat was femoids being given the right to vote which started their birthrate decline.
A feminist Jewess also wrote that part of the new Jap constitution too

A feminist Jewess also wrote that part of the new Jap constitution too

"Eventually, MacArthur asked Gordon to assist with the American military’s draft of the modern Japanese constitution. While there, she used her voice to advocate for women’s rights. She added the clause that, according to The New York Times, “gave women a set of legal rights pertaining to marriage, divorce, property, and inheritance that they had long been without in Japan’s feudal society — had an effect on their status that endures to this day.”

5 minutes after playing San Andreas:

The Japanese are extremely autistic but its already been over for them for al least 15 years. I don't know why weebcels seethe about random meme videos when the Japanese population is literally going to hit the death pyramid in 30 years. White faggots nuked them, destroyed their culture, molded them into some weird amalgam on two cultures and gave them feminism.

That's a very based soldier there
It's even worse when you see how they treat the Christians.

I'm so sorry my Christian bros. I promise that we'll come to save you one day.

The Japanese are extremely autistic but its already been over for them for al least 15 years. I don't know why weebcels seethe about random meme videos when the Japanese population is literally going to hit the death pyramid in 30 years. White faggots nuked them, destroyed their culture, molded them into some weird amalgam on two cultures and gave them feminism.
It seems to me that the Japanese are not so offended when you lose a war and you, as a loser, are forced to accept the conditions of the winner. Nobody defeated the United States, their cities were not bombed with nuclear weapons and still they have the same result as Japan. Americans should be more offended.

only allah can fix the gooks, helpless race of people