Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japan is the best country in the world.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am Indian and only thing good about India is Hinduism (as I am somewhat religious)

For worldly life , Japan is the best country in the world

1. Technologically most advanced and developed.
2. Not infested with feminism. eg- The titular monarch still can only be a male.
3. No MeToo. Women's words have no value. Women can't falsely accuse anyone.
4. Non-interfering society.
5. Very less crime.
6. Women are not hateful and stuck-up. They are put in their place and they are not over-pampered.

Some cons-

1. No work-life balance. Wageslaves have to work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week
2.Hostage justice system, where suspects have to confess the crime, even if they didn't commit the crime.
3. Racism

Last edited:

2. Not infested with feminism. eg- The titular monarch still can only be a male.
3. No MeToo. Women's word have no value. Women can't falsely accuse anyone.
5. Very less crime.
6. Women are not hateful and stuck-up. They are put in their place and they are not pampered over there.
thats such a sugarcoated perspective on japan, its a wage slave shithole bro, 99 percent of your life will be rotted away at a job and youll die leaving a shit stain behind only to be discovered from the utter smell

thats such a sugarcoated perspective on japan, its a wage slave shithole bro, 99 percent of your life will be rotted away at a job and youll die leaving a shit stain behind only to be discovered from the utter smell
True, there are some negatives. But It is good if you are rich eg- born in wealth or made quick money by some means.
Some other cons are also like - their Hostage justice system where suspects have to confess the crime even if they didn't commit the crime.

The work culture alone will make you kill yourself

True, there are some negatives. But It is good if you are rich eg- born in wealth or made quick money by some means.
Some other cons are also like - their Hostage justice system where suspects have to confess the crime even if they didn't commit the crime.
nah, id rather live in finnmark or lappland generally northern Scandinavia, its more secluded and more freedom there, however cold, also you can go to jail there and get yourself video game set in a nice apartment tier jail cell there if you do get arrested also easier neetbuxx options

also women are shit there

nah, id rather live in finnmark or lappland generally northern Scandinavia, its more secluded and more freedom there, however cold, also you can go to jail there and get yourself video game set in a nice apartment tier jail cell there if you do get arrested also easier neetbuxx options

also women are shit there
I agree. I like Japan as As there is zero feminism over there. But yes, Scandinivian countries are very good in human rights.

japan is a shithole, they managed to invent mass inceldom before the west

their fertility rate is pretty much nonexistent

so incels would still be victims of feminism and hypergamy there

I am Indian and only thing good about India is Hinduism (as I am somewhat religious)

5. Very less crime.
6. Women are not hateful and stuck-up. They are put in their place and they are not over-pampered.

Some cons-

2.Hostage justice system, where suspects have to confess the crime, even if they didn't commit the crime.
3. Racism
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this nigga knows nothing about Japan

Japan is the most feminist and gynocentric culture and society. You are delusional if you think Japanese women aren't affected by feminism. Foids are worshipped in Japan. It is always better to be a foid than a male in Japan. Female only sides of streets. Female only jobs. Female only hotels. Female only trains. The list goes on and on. It is technically unconstitutional to discriminate men like this but privately owned companies find loopholes to give women the advantage. Japanese women are the sluttiest in the world, don't believe cheating is wrong and most Japanese women if not super ugly and fat will have lost their virginity at age 16. Japan 100% has false rape accusations and a very high conviction rate. You can still get betabuxxed and divorce raped in Japan. Technologically advanced? Nigga are you high? Have you ever been on the Japanese web before? Seen the average office in Japan? Do you know how long Japanese feature phones (garake) were still being used instead of smartphones? It's very dated and backwards when it comes to personal technology people actually use.

Despite Japanese work culture, Japanese foids aged 18-25 specifically have the highest unemployment rate. Most Japanese foids in that age range do not work, they live at their parents home and spend most of their day scrolling Twitter and TikTok on their phone, and excuse their lazy behaviour by saying they're "staying home to help out with the housework". Other than that the only other thing they do is use money they either got from 援助行動 (a form of prostituting) themselves to some old fuck or allowance from their parents to go out with other foids who likewise do not do anything with their lives.

You are better off with a Western roastie, because at least she is more likely to have her own source of income, and less likely to cheat.

Japan is the most feminist and gynocentric culture and society. You are delusional if you think Japanese women aren't affected by feminism. Foids are worshipped in Japan. It is always better to be a foid than a male in Japan. Female only sides of streets. Female only jobs. Female only hote
Despite Japanese work culture, Japanese foids aged 18-25 specifically have the highest unemployment rate. Most Japanese foids in that age range do not work, they live at their parents home and spend most of their day scrolling Twitter and TikTok on their phone, and excuse their lazy behaviour by saying they're "staying home to help out with the housework". Other than that the only other thing they do is use money they either got from 援助行動 (a form of prostituting) themselves to some old fuck or allowance from their parents to go out with other foids who likewise do not do anything with their lives.

You are better off with a Western roastie, because at least she is more likely to have her own source of income, and less likely to cheat.

ls. Female only trains. The list goes on and on. It is technically unconstitutional to discriminate men like this but privately owned companies find loopholes to give women the advantage. Japanese women are the sluttiest in the world, don't believe cheating is wrong and most Japanese women if not super ugly and fat will have lost their virginity at age 16. Japan 100% has false rape accusations and a very high conviction rate. You can still get betabuxxed and divorce raped in Japan. Technologically advanced? Nigga are you high? Have you ever been on the Japanese web before? Seen the average office in Japan? Do you know how long Japanese feature phones (garake) were still being used instead of smartphones? It's very dated and backwards when it comes to personal technology people actually use.
I can agree with you on most things which you said. But not with false accusation by females as far I know, in Japan, unlike other countries, women's word alone can't convict a man. There has to be some other evidence, like it is required in other crimes.
What happens in some countries like -USA, women's testimony alone is sufficient to convict a person.
Plus, you also face social stigma.

Yeah, but all this is only for Japanese men as Japan is very racist country and is not for men of other ethnicities.

All countries even fucking Somalia are good if you're born in wealth lmao

Japan is a nice and extremely advanced country to visit as a tourist or maybe get some education, living there as the AVG wageslave is another whole story.

5. Very less crime.

Some cons-

3. Racism
Still alot of groping on trains and people being beat up by yakuza, A gay man could grope you on the train or a yakuza could stab you

If one wanted to live in NipLand for whatever reason, you could just not be a retard and choose not to take a position working there as an English teacher (seriously, why do all of them do that?), and instead you could just spend a good 10 years or so getting a good job and saving up a ton of money in a place with a strong currency like the U.S.A. and then you could just move there and go through money conversion to basically be the top 1% of wealth.

The Yen is so incredibly weak because nips are stupid creatures who needed what is essentially wage slave labor in order to keep their economy alive. That has come to bite them in the ass now, and the Yen is becoming so weak that anyone with just a decent amount saved can get a good house and live a good life in Japan.

Plus, you'd be even better off if you somehow worked remotely and didn't work for a Japanese company. Then you'd have a constant income.

Have you ever been on the Japanese web before? Seen the average office in Japan? Do you know how long Japanese feature phones (garake) were still being used instead of smartphones? It's very dated and backwards when it comes to personal technology people actually use.
Why improve on perfection. Most of the shit out recently is garbage anyways ur an actual brainlet

@Kina Hikikomori Thought?
Very stereotypical view of my country. And as others have said, the culture of sacrifice here is depressing. Japanese women are as arrogant as Western women, feminism is the basis of thought incorporated in this contemporary world. Japan is not the most technologically advanced country, it is more creative, it is different, China has better technology, to be honest, they have the highest research development, even the US, Japan has more creativity in exploiting its technology accordingly with culture we have, but it is not the most technological. Society suffers interference, yes, in everything you do, even “hidden”, there is a social pressure on it, it always exists, and society is like the model for almost all of them, it has the modern values of queers and all these things. Yes, compared to other societies, we have less crime, but this is something essential that should exist in all, always mitigating, and genetics and national culture even have more restrictive values in relation to crimes, this is good.

I hate immigrants from India, I hate Brazilian immigrants, Latin immigrants, North American immigrants.Indians like to spread their tendencies to others, most Indian immigrants in Japan want to turn you into their new Indian, you are as impetuous as an idiot with low IQ, Indians like to rule little by little, until the family be complete.

What particular branch of Hinduism do you follow?

All Praise to the Saints and Sages of Ancient India, the Glory of the World.

why aren't the japanese making babies

What particular branch of Hinduism do you follow?

All Praise to the Saints and Sages of Ancient India, the Glory of the World.
I don't follow any branch or sect. I am in the process of reading scriptures and learning Sanskrit language and trying to understand the philosophies behind it.
Hinduism has so many scriptures that it will take a lifetime to read and understand them.
My favourite god is Vishnu and Shri Krishna. So, You can say I follow Vaishnavism.

You should stay In India still

Cope. Everywhere sucks

Man Japan is a hell for man, where w0men prefer to die single with cats and dogs, then being with a non chang male.

Not to mention THEIR insane expectation, work culture and them being a collectivist society that has the bad sides of collectivism and individualism( Introduced by the (((US)))) )

Japan is a hell for man
I agree now. I take back my OP.
Japan is shit.

The worst thing about Japan is cheating is normalized in Japan. In west, women at least don't cheat on you after marriage. Apart from USA and few other, most western countries are good to live for men and have no anti-male culture and anti-male laws.

West (apart from USA) is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other place.

I agree now. I take back my OP.
Japan is shit.

The worst thing about Japan is cheating is normalized in Japan. In west, women at least don't cheat on you after marriage. Apart from USA and few other, most western countries are good to live for men and have no anti-male culture and anti-male laws.

West (apart from USA) is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other place.

Don't get me wrong, there are good things there, and I consider moving there myself. But I don't delude myself, that it will change my Incel status. I move for their anime/gaming culture, history, Japanese society despite its defects.

Again I just don't delude myself into thinking I'll find a w0men, if it happens I'm all for it, but I don't count on it.

Don't get me wrong, there are good things there, and I consider moving there myself. But I don't delude myself, that it will change my Incel status. I move for their anime/gaming culture, history, Japanese society despite its defects.

Again I just don't delude myself into thinking I'll find a w0men, if it happens I'm all for it, but I don't count on it.
Japan has worst work culture. It is good only when you are rich. But if you are rich, most places are good for you, apart from USA.

That's not true.

Seriously? 60 hour work weeks are... It's a job that only a man would choose to do, because men define themselves by their work in part. Most of your life at that point would be your work, like the stereotypical Japanese salaryman I've heard about.

Legit.

The worst thing about Japan is cheating is normalized in Japan. In west, women at least don't cheat on you after marriage.
What are you smoking? Women act the same everywhere AWALT. Wherever there is not restrictions on their behavior, they will act like they do in the west. "In the west women don't cheat on you" JFL if you think that.

Again I just don't delude myself into thinking I'll find a w0men
If you're a whitecel and you move to Japan, clearing the hurdle of language, there's a good chance you will ascend. But you know, not easy. And Japan is xenophobic from what I've heard.

Last edited:
"In the west women don't cheat on you
Cheating is not normalized in west. Men in general will fear fucking a married woman in west as it can lead to consequences, while in Japan, they will not.
In Japan cheating is normal, and there is no environment of feat in fucking a married woman.

Lmao Japan worshippers are so goofy. If its all roses and flower, then why does Japan have one of the lowest birth rates and one of the highest suicide rates int the world ?

As a curry

My life's dream is to one day...

Take a selfie with a bullet train!

....Heavy Sigh....