Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Japan has a 6 year old girl idol

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Images 73

www.thejakartapost.com/amp/life/2018/01/26/little-idols-japans-dark-obsession-with-young-girls.html

@Napoleon de Geso
Thoughts on this tbh

I knew this already, Japan doesn't think pedo stuff is that bad

A like them twice older

I sometimes feel concern for young children who are famous. Look at what it did to Michael Jackson.

Is this the culture or something inherent to the Japs that makes young girls so popular there?

Am I the only one who cringes watching the J-Pop concert’s male audience singing and dancing along. Fuck it’s just bad.

Am I the only one who cringes watching the J-Pop concert’s male audience singing and dancing along. Fuck it’s just bad.
The hikkimori's have given up fake pride for extreme cope. I cannot blame them really.

look up Garden the animation @18 minutes

The problem is not finding the cute girl cute, but rather idolizing people.

Is this the culture or something inherent to the Japs that makes young girls so popular there?
they are a feminine culture i guess

look at her eyes, she doesn't even know what the fuck she's doing besides pleasing corporate-overlord kun

She'll never live a life without orbiters

weird shit, man