Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japan hangs three men for the first time since 2019, based shit ngl, they only let them know the morning they will be executed

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It seems that this is fair because the murderers didn't let their victims know when they were gonna be killed. In America, this would be considered cruel and unusual.

Can you imagine being in death row for several years, not knowing when you would die exactly. Your nervousness and fear naturally builds up. Then one random early morning, when you were probably feeling at ease and almost forgetting that you're in deathrow, the prison officials tell you that you're about to hang later in the morning.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2wlLDQdTM

Last edited:
It seems that this is fair because the murderers didn't let their victims know when they were gonna be killed. In America, this would be considered cruel and unusual.

Can you imagine being in death row for several years, not knowing when you would die exactly. Your nervousness and fear naturally builds up. Then one random early morning, when you were probably feeling at ease and almost forgetting that you're in deathrow, the prison officials tell you that you're about to hang later in the morning.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2wlLDQdTM

Interesting, I would not think Japan had the death penalty before watching this. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Wow! Based! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Edit: Just finished the video. Holy shit, that's so fuckin' based! What the hell, Japan! You have no business being this based! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
You should give OP the benefit of the doubt because I think he’s a ricecel, but I won’t say you’re wrong. People will hear something happened in Japan and they’ll fucking cum in their pants thinking about. I know Japan puts out a lot of cool shit, shit that I also enjoy myself , but people are way too fucking obsessed with that place.

You should give OP the benefit of the doubt because I think he’s a ricecel, but I won’t say you’re wrong. People will hear something happened in Japan and they’ll fucking cum in their pants thinking about. I know Japan puts out a lot of cool shit, shit that I also enjoy myself , but people are way too fucking obsessed with that place.
n g l
g
l

Let me guess, half of the deathrow inmates are nigger foreigners.

Tbf japanese justic system is a sham. Once they decide to arrest you you are gonna get comvicted.