Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan creates another machine for lonely men

I need one of those for my dik

wow what a groundbreaking "invention" to combat loneliness

Cause I am too ugly for any woman to want to be with.
No personality, accomplishments, or moneycoping will ever make up for it.

delusional boomer cuck knows best (because of the last time he was on a date was like in the 70s)

Okboomer

Never began tbh for japs

imagine someone seeing you wear that in public...i'd be so embarrassed. i'd be seen as a loser.

imagine someone seeing you wear that in public...i'd be so embarrassed. i'd be seen as a loser.
They already see you as one. No offense, but if you’re really incel it’s the truth.

Boomer thinks anyone wanting to use this has a chance with a foid proves he has down syndrome.

Told you the handholdpill was real. No one believed me.

incredible, do these people even live in the same reality we do
it's akin to saying "why don't homeless people just buy a house"
They are just old, tired and don't want to know anything about the world around them. Especially if it's something disturbing and threatens to crush their worldview. Which I totally get, but then maybe they should keep their mouths shut about young men's loneliness.

They are just old, tired and don't want to know anything about the world around them. Especially if it's something disturbing and threatens to crush their worldview. Which I totally get, but then maybe they should keep their mouths shut about young men's loneliness.
ye, the boomers I can accept, but I've seen young soyim say similar stuff tbh

View: https://twitter.com/2Saibot/status/1328419489197805568

^
Prevent sexhavers from investing into copes for sexless males tbhngl

incredible, do these people even live in the same reality we do
it's akin to saying "why don't homeless people just buy a house"
The people mocking this are such tools and probably think they are spitting game for taking landwhales on dates where she only bitches at him a few times.

And of course the wannabe thugmaxxing normies making fun of this. They should be more worried about their next parole hearing.

Slowly and surely, one prop at a time, foids will get substituted by fake hands, robots and artificial wombs.
An ovule/egg can be made in laboratory. Have a long list of genetic diversity and combine them. Boom, no foids needed anymore for procreation.

I wish I could Cope as hard as you guys do.
Even if these reduced women's SMV and even if normies took the sexbotpill, women and simp normies will try to outlaw everything because it "dehumanizes women" and "muh birth rates"

i feel invisible irl
Oh they don’t pay attention to you, but they do notice you at lease once, and they make up their mind on you within .0001 seconds.

Just lol @ Japs
Just create more forms of escapism instead of fixing the root of the problem theory

at least japan recognizes the troubles of incels instead of walking all over us like the rest of the world

delusional boomer cuck knows best (because of the last time he was on a date was like in the 70s)

The 1970's called on a landline.. they want their boomer back.

View attachment 373724
Holy fucking shit, imagine this is your father. Imagine what you'd have to go though every day with that kind of delusional boomer.

Slowly and surely, one prop at a time, foids will get substituted by fake hands, robots and artificial wombs.
An ovule/egg can be made in laboratory. Have a long list of genetic diversity and combine them. Boom, no foids needed anymore for procreation.
Wish it didn’t have to come to this tbh

I would only use that machine in the house and not out in public.

View attachment 373722

Cause I am too ugly for any woman to want to be with.
No personality, accomplishments, or moneycoping will ever make up for it.

View attachment 373724
The 1970's called on a landline.. they want their boomer back.
Holy fucking shit, imagine this is your father. Imagine what you'd have to go though every day with that kind of delusional boomer.

View: https://twitter.com/WilliamFSpencer/status/1328477635312295936

TL;DR: replaced design of anime girl figure to anita sarkeesian looking western foid to appease feminists

Fucking retards in comments questioning why this piece of tech is any use. The tech company wouldn’t be building one if there wasn’t a market for it.

Imagine being seen in public in the west with that, you'd be a living meme in 24 hours & summarily fired & accused of all kind of deviant shit.

:feelsbadman: Is it bad that I actually want this?

I bet it would feel nothing like a real girlfriend for multiple reasons.

First is you can move your hand around freely still. I bet that you can't do that while holding a girl's hand. Secondly, while it might pulse and feel like a hand and even tug on you, how many times have you seen couples walking outside and the girl would then wrap her arm around the guy's arm while holding his hand and then rests her head on his shoulder while walking. Can the hand do that?
Can you talk to the hand? How the fuck will this help loneliness?

I want a jap foid
Since I'm mostly turtle, our children would look even more of an abomination than me.

Boomers are dumb as shit as usual