Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japan births and deaths, Jan-Jun 2023

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Japan births Jan-Jun 2023: 371,052
Japan deaths Jan-Jun 2023: 797,716

Births minus deaths in this period: -426,664

In 2022 full year Japan births minus deaths was -769,233, and Jan-Jun 2022 was -392,271.

Interesting despite everyone including me thinking Japan wouldn't go for immigration last year Japan brought in net +300,000 or so immigrants.

Japan 2010 population: 128,070,000 (peak population)
Japan 2022 population: 124,947,000

I get neither Japan nor opinions on Japan.
1. Japanese immigrants are 90% Mongoloid (and the only sus category is Pinoy trash).
2. Japan is dead anyway due to losing its war of survival in 1945.
3. Japan is still alive enough to try to suck Sino-Korean cocks the moment the Aryan race in America goes extinct.
4. The degenerate culture is mostly a meme, it is a death sentence in peace-time (provided there are enemy memes, see USSR/DPRK), but culture is irrelevant in war-time - i.e., if Japan gets attacked tomorrow, those sons of Yamato will quickly abandon their anime uwu shit and go die in a war.

I get neither Japan nor opinions on Japan.
1. Japanese immigrants are 90% Mongoloid (and the only sus category is Pinoy trash).
2. Japan is dead anyway due to losing its war of survival in 1945.
3. Japan is still alive enough to try to suck Sino-Korean cocks the moment the Aryan race in America goes extinct.
4. The degenerate culture is mostly a meme, it is a death sentence in peace-time (provided there are enemy memes, see USSR/DPRK), but culture is irrelevant in war-time - i.e., if Japan gets attacked tomorrow, those sons of Yamato will quickly abandon their anime uwu shit and go die in a war.

If Japanese say turned into violent killer soldiers.. then many incidents of Japanese soldiers returning home and then their girlfriend found cut up into pieces in the freezer.. Japanese women start getting a little interested.

Japanese men whipping the shit out of their wife because she disrespected him with too cool tea and leaving permanent lash scars on her.. Japanese women getting more interested.

I honestly have no idea about Japan. I know that it's the least feminist of all industrial nations, that it's overpopulated as fuck, that they import food lest they all starve, and that their females do not have sex either.

Also, what passes for "paedophilia" in the West is legal in Japan. You can probably rape your daughter and nobody will bat an eye (or only if you're rich enough?). They also drink and smoke.

Do they have an issue with shitty females? I could totally wave away their inceldom due to the lack of living space, with a segment of the population getting a death wish.

Japs are totally conquered and defeated people without any testosterone and virility. They deserve to be killed off.

I honestly have no idea about Japan. I know that it's the least feminist of all industrial nations, that it's overpopulated as fuck, that they import food lest they all starve, and that their females do not have sex either.

Also, what passes for "paedophilia" in the West is legal in Japan. You can probably rape your daughter and nobody will bat an eye (or only if you're rich enough?). They also drink and smoke.

Do they have an issue with shitty females? I could totally wave away their inceldom due to the lack of living space, with a segment of the population getting a death wish.

I have to admit they went way up in my book that they still drink and especially smoke.

What I've said about their population is because they are overpopulated they should be declining in population. Say they had a fertility rate of 1.75.. that would be a nice gradual decline over time. The issue they have is the fertility rate is 1.26 in 2022, which will cause a monster drop off that is hard to manage.

chinese immigrants for Japan are better than somalians :feelshehe:

Japs are totally conquered and defeated people without any testosterone and virility. They deserve to be killed off.
Mostly agree, but even they have a chance, unlike the idiotic Aryan race. They can spring back to action in the correct circumstances (say, have a 50 million starved to death corpses because China cuts them off shipping lanes).

Mostly agree, but even they have a chance, unlike the idiotic Aryan race. They can spring back to action in the correct circumstances (say, have a 50 million starved to death corpses because China cuts them off shipping lanes).
Whites have more chance but one thing that Japs did right was not being open to subhuman foreigners like nigs.

Whites have more chance
All White countries are dead and gone. Americans raped by Negroes, Britishers raped by Pakis, Russians raped by Turks. The only Aryan country with some modicum of a chance is Poland - this is why I would expect the Jewish conspiracy (if it exists) to nuke it and impregnate their women with Turkish seed.

Whites will have to survive by importing and breeding with subhumans. Thing is those subhumans have more animalistic energy and fertility which is what whites need.

Whites will have to survive by importing and breeding with subhumans. Thing is those subhumans have more animalistic energy and fertility which is what whites need.
Your insights are always on point. There is no coming back from this decline in birth rate except for immigration. Nations that forfeited the means of maintaining sustainable birth rates (whites, japanese and koreans) which is virility will inevitably make place for breeding nations. It might take a couple more decades, but it will stay that way for a long time, until those nations themselves start to decline their birth rates.

Your insights are always on point. There is no coming back from this decline in birth rate except for immigration. Nations that forfeited the means of maintaining sustainable birth rates (whites, japanese and koreans) which is virility will inevitably make place for breeding nations. It might take a couple more decades, but it will stay that way for a long time, until those nations themselves start to decline their birth rates.

Thanks you are high level when I read your posts on things.

Ya reading history Kings and the nobility have never turned down immigrants, unless they outright had too many people to provide food for, because immigrants means ruling over more people. The whole point of being a King, nobles is to rule over people. People are the source of power and money.

The subhuman ethnics will interbreed with whites. With the most virile among the ethnics being the most successful at the interbreeding. Like the rapefugees, that is exactly what Europe needs. Europe already has a surplus of wagie careerist cucks who respect women. You want people with powerful sex drive.