Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan appoints Minister of Incels

Based Japan fighting incelophobia

Solution = go outside

its only an issue now that women are also committing suicide

We need a minister of that itch on your back that you can't really get yourself.

Call me pessimistic but I say some incels as a whole benefit out of this, but all it say is loneliness. Normies also would be under that category. There are bluepilled idiots that has loneliness but refuse to acknowledge incels and the blackpill because they somehow had sex once in their life.

Japan is the only incel friendly country left.

"with the number of women and young people committing suicide surging."

Of course :feelsseriously:

As people have said it is only an issue with "normal" people and women start offing themselves.
There are hundreds of news stories out in the world about how people need to socialize and people are becoming depressed due to the isolation caused by this pandemic. People NEED sex and relationships and to hang out with friends.....but none of that applies to incels. We are never worried about and no law is going to be made to benefit us.

Lifefuel for ricecels

TBH hiring sex dolls (or at least onaholes) should be some kind of public health initiative for fighitng covid, since in addition to helping us cope it would probably mean less sex-having in general as guys who might occasionally be capable of it decide to go with a lower-effort alternative that's less humiliating

As people have said it is only an issue with "normal" people and women start offing themselves.
There are hundreds of news stories out in the world about how people need to socialize and people are becoming depressed due to the isolation caused by this pandemic. People NEED sex and relationships and to hang out with friends.....but none of that applies to incels. We are never worried about and no law is going to be made to benefit us.
Ragefuel tbh

okay. but what does he do? write apology letters to the deceased? because he sure is not going to help men survive. nobody can do that except women.

nvm they don't eve acknowledge male suffering. "women are affected more", what else did I expect.

Last edited:
Hikki japcels will be hauled from their rot rooms and shipped to human farms and forced to code

Every time without fail.
okay. but what does he do? write apology letters to the deceased? because he sure is not going to help men survive. nobody can do that except women.

nvm they don't eve acknowledge male suffering. "women are affected more", what else did I expect.
Totally women affected more, is obviously why when you think of a neet or hikikomori the first mental image you think of is a female right? Jfl.

Minister of Loneliness: @pp183

Lol, did you read the article? The number of WOMEN committing suicide RAISED! By 14.5%! From the article:

"According to the new data, the female suicide rate increased by 14.5 percent, with the total number reaching 6,976, the highest in five years, while male suicides dropped 1 percent to 13,943 for the 11th straight year."

Only as much as twice as many men have ended their lives compared to women, an unprecedented rate among all developed countries. Look at the eastern europe, one of the most civilized countries in this respect: 6:1 in the favor of men. We should do our best at promoting feminism and demonization of low status males to protect our women!

universe to end tomorrow, womyn hardest hit

It's about time we get representation in government

Welcome to the NHK shit with forced labor incoming.

So I read that article, and all I took from that was foids in Japan are beginning to commit suicide, so once again society moves heaven & earth to prevent bad things from happening to them.

they only care when women do it

Hikki japcels will be hauled from their rot rooms and shipped to human farms and forced to code
The future is enslavement based on looks and nog quotas.

Fucking Jesus there’s no end to the bias what the fuck— is the whole world just biased to favor women for fucking no reason? Rage fuel

Fucking Jesus there’s no end to the bias what the fuck— is the whole world just biased to favor women for fucking no reason? Rage fuel
Reason is biology and genetics, males are wired to favour woman and woman are wired also to favour woman, people who get through this bias is a minority for me it took severeal years of science research kek and subsconsiously still tried to sabotage my own research.

Reason is biology and genetics, males are wired to favour woman and woman are wired also to favour woman, people who get through this bias is a minority for me it took severeal years of science research kek and subsconsiously still tried to sabotage my own research.
Well said mate