Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jap whore flirts with a random white in front of her BF

and not for a short time either, 40 min jfl

Society went downhill when it got rid of accountability.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJdqLKYTgXI

Another Jap bitch getting excited over some random white tourist. Nuff said.

JBW doesn't exist bro:soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: it's not like race is a core tenant of the blackpill:soy::soy: BBC will always win, BBC is the best, BBC will prevail, BBC is better than anything bro:soy::soy: I see BBC bros breeding white foids bro that must mean that BBC is king, I know I constantly watch Blacked.com but that is unrelated bro:soy: Yeah I know the statistics say that Blacks are the worst race when it comes to female attraction but pffffff...those stats aren't concrete because I've never had a girlfriend:soy::soy::soy: I've never geomaxxed but I can confidently say that JBWmaxxing is a fallacy mang:feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

JBW doesn't exist bro:soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: it's not like race is a core tenant of the blackpill:soy::soy: BBC will always win, BBC is the best, BBC will prevail, BBC is better than anything bro:soy::soy: I see BBC bros breeding white foids bro that must mean that BBC is king, I know I constantly watch Blacked.com but that is unrelated bro:soy: Yeah I know the statistics say that Blacks are the worst race when it comes to female attraction but pffffff...those stats aren't concrete because I've never had a girlfriend:soy::soy::soy: I've never geomaxxed but I can confidently say that JBWmaxxing is a fallacy mang:feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
If that was a black guy they would flirt even longer tbh

In Japan, learning English is way more popular among girls in hopes of getting the perfect western gentleman boyfriend.

Cope. Blacks cannot be incel

I swear yall blacked niggas are closeted fags jfl

Cope. Blacks cannot be incel
Yeah all blacks are Tyrones by default. Niggers can't be incel

Judging from thumbnail she cute

JFL, incels here should stop watching Blacked. BBC halo only applies to those who are muscular and tall, not some skinny recessed nigger you'd meet in a dark alley
Based grAYcel

JFL, incels here should stop watching Blacked. BBC halo only applies to those who are muscular and tall, not some skinny recessed nigger you'd meet in a dark alley
All black men are Tyrone by default unless they are literally deformed or a vegetable. Even a sheboon could destroy 100 Indians at once

Tbf japs are the most docile of all rices,

Even another japanese can do this and yes I've seen it happen,

some japanese prank youtubers fondling noodlewhores in front of their bf

Japanese high inhib is something else mang

At least it’s lifefuel for white incels.You can at least Japanmax at the end of the day

Yeah I know the statistics say that Blacks are the worst race when it comes to female attraction
Where are those stats? I remembered it being rice and curry from the dating app stats

Brutal Hiroshima Nagasaki pilled.

and not for a short time either, 40 min jfl
Longer then what I have ever talked in my life with a women that wasnt my mother or a teacher in one session.

Really now. Im serious. If I remember correctly most discussions I had with girls even in Elementary was like 5 minutes tops.

Even on online dating forums and Dating Apps the longest I ever talked with a women was no longer then 5 minutes, couple of sentences then either I get bored of her nonsense or she ghosts me because she has bo idea what to say to me or is "creeped out".

Longer then what I have ever talked in my life with a women that wasnt my mother or a teacher in one session.

Really now. Im serious. If I remember correctly most discussions I had with girls even in Elementary was like 5 minutes tops.

Even on online dating forums and Dating Apps the longest I ever talked with a women was no longer then 5 minutes, couple of sentences then either I get bored of her nonsense or she ghosts me because she has bo idea what to say to me or is "creeped out".
Same.
I dont think i ever had a conversation with one, that wasnt about school or work

he is a white chad. no shit ANY woman wouldnt be attracted to him

The JBW pill is so potent wirh asian foids even brown caucasions can benefit from it due to having similar features to europeans.

1210145 a25edf593e3c363ba389d64cc1d7c459
Noiwluv12t361

For fucks sake, my brother is brown 5'11 guy, and even he had some HAPA girl ask him out on a date. And I obviously don't need to point out the gap between a brown caucasion and a hapa is less sever than that of a white nordic caucasion and an actual asian

Based grAYcel
I work with multiple FOB niggers and many of them aren't just ugly, they're in fact uglier than indians. I don't think you faggots understand how ugly the average nigger is without white genes being raped into them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back