Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jap politician blames japanese ricecels for low birth rates

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
RDT 20240713 0951276772672593330443261

Japanese politician needs to legalize sexual slavery if he cares about birthrates mang

"If Japanese were a few taller taller on average and had better jaws, then Japanese foids will reward them with babies."

Japanese politician needs to legalize sexual slavery if he cares about birthrates mang
They should just import .is whites, sandniggers, curries, niggers into japan

They should just import .is whites, sandniggers, curries, niggers into japan
No way they would like sandniggers, curries and niggers in Japan

Giving foids freedom is what’s causing low birth rates full stop.

Many Arabs have coloured eyes, causcasian jaws, high noses and round eyes. Features which Japanese women want, ricecels are the least causcasian. That's why Iranian and Pakistani men are slaying jap pusssy.

Dur to their rape stats, thy would just rape jap foids
Which would be a good thing. Ricecels are too ugly, to restrict immigration. They need to let kurds Fuck their women and improve their genes.

Many Arabs have coloured eyes, causcasian jaws, high noses and round eyes. Features which Japanese women want, ricecels are the least causcasian. That's why Iranian and Pakistani men are slaying jap pusssy.
Pakistani...
GQXxkHlXUAA4lz

Also I Said this before. Japcuck politicians have no solution to the birthrate crisis, except for begging noodlewhore to have children. @DarkStar @Made in Heaven it's over for Japan and Korea.

Noodlewhores do not want to have kids with ricecels, either they can accept this and import more causcasians to improve their genes or they can die off.

Last edited:
Ricecels having high suicide rates isn't helping either.
IMG 20240713 113344

Many Pakistanis do slay in Japan. They are far better looking then Indians who have more abo DNA.
Not much difference
Also if you are talking about fair skinned pakis, there are fair ones in North West India too

Why are betas allergic at holding foids accountable?

unfortunately kikepitalists can still thrive with low birth rates so unlikely any serious action is gonna be done with rising inceldom. were gonna have to fight our own fight brocels

Why would I cope? I'm not a Pakistani, objectively, Pakistanis are better looking and whiter on average because, they have less abo DNA. That's just an objective fact.

Why would I cope? I'm not a Pakistani, objectively, Pakistanis are better looking and whiter on average because, they have less abo DNA. That's just an objective fact.
Your avg paki isn't white, like Indians only a minority are fair, you could say the top northern Indians also have whiter features on average

Your avg paki isn't white, like Indians only a minority are fair, you could say the top northern Indians also have whiter features on average
Northern Indians are ugly. Kashmiris, who I don't classify as indian curry, are an Exception, so are North Western Curries. There are more Pakistanis with blue eyes then there are Indians with blue eyes.

Northern Indians are ugly. Kashmiris, who I don't classify as indian curry, are an Exception, so are North Western Curries. There are more Pakistanis with blue eyes then there are Indians with blue eyes.
Not a single paki had natural inherited blue eyes

See you are obviously coping

Yes actually. How many times do you copers need to be taught this lesson? The thing gooks hate the most about themselves is their eyes and nose, colored eyes and white skin are secondary concerns.

That's why so many chindians in SEA have indian dads/Indonesian moms

It's also why kyrgyz people, DESPITE having iranian DNA aka being more caucasion, still thirst after iranian men or even paki men because they STILL hate their gook features. There was even recently a story of kyrgyz ricecels chimping out because paki immigrants were fucking kyrgyz women

Screenshot 20240712 014408 TikTok
2b2b7082 7832 4fbe 90e4 f761b67fa5ea

Not a single paki had natural inherited blue eyes

See you are obviously coping
Holy delusion. This girl is HALF paki and has yellow eyes, obviously from her paki side since we know chinkchongs never have colored eyes

Screenshot 20240526 031348 TikTok

Pakistanis are whiter then Indians because, they have less abo DNA. It's not rocket science, and I don't know why you have such a Hard time accepting this. Kashmiris too are whiter then, you. That's why Nigger modi and his cronies started getting excited that they could finally start marrying "fair" kashmiri girls when they repeled that law.

IMG 20240713 115647

In south Asia, this is the order. Afganistan, pakistan/kashmir Sri Lanka/India, Bangladesh. Anybody, who denies that this is the order when it comes to attractiveness is coping hard. Here's more blue eyed Pakistanis/Pakistanis with coloured eyes. Since, you think they don't exist, in India all of them would be bollywood actors lol
IMG 20240713 115508
IMG 20240713 115519IMG 20240713 115500IMG 20240713 115450

Exactly lmao it's not cope. It's just fact. Even this pajeeta Stacy showed in one of her tiktoks that she was fully Pakistani and had zero indian dna despite her always saying she's indian in her videos

Screenshot 20240713 023035 TikTok

They would. Japanese women will fuck all 3 of them before they touch a ricecuck. Anything is better than being a ricecuck, even pajeets look better than them

0f14e699 eff1 474a 8206 0ba07328222b
E7984310 e1c6 48bc 8967 c85f72b12fb4

Also I Said this before. Japcuck politicians have no solution to the birthrate crisis, except for begging noodlewhore to have children. @DarkStar @Made in Heaven it's over for Japan and Korea.
The solution is to take their rights away, but they will never do that. If Japan EVER allows mass migration into the country, you can bet all the Japanese sluts will be riding foreign cock. The main thing thay prevents racemixing in Japan is the language barrier, get rid of that and its over for japcels
Noodlewhores do not want to have kids with ricecels, either they can accept this and import more causcasians to improve their genes or they can die off.
Exactly. The 4B movement wouldn't exist if they wanted to fuck their hideous men

AKA the indians who are genetically closest to pakis. Got it.
Which Indians are those? @ilieknothing is kashmiri who I remember saying that his mom has green eyes. Maybe, in the north West part of India, there are some good looking ones. Other then these there are small communities like Anglo Indians and others who aren't even Indian like Parsis.

Most pure Curries are abo abominations.

Holy delusion. This girl is HALF paki and has yellow eyes, obviously from her paki side since we know chinkchongs never have colored eyes

View attachment 1197753
But SAAAR, Pakistanis like aj only saaaaar.IMG 20240713 121542

Exactly lmao it's not cope. It's just fact. Even this pajeeta Stacy showed in one of her tiktoks that she was fully Pakistani and had zero indian dna despite her always saying she's indian in her videos

View attachment 1197764
I don't know if this needs to be said, but indian/Chink DNA is Cancer. Good thing both didn't have enough T levels to conquer nations, and spread their seed. Ideally, you should have zero curry/chink DNA, but if you do it shouldn't exceed 10%. Anything more and it starts getting bad.

The solution is to take their rights away, but they will never do that. I
Never going to happen.
If Japan EVER allows mass migration into the country, you can bet all the Japanese sluts will be riding foreign cock. The main thing thay prevents racemixing in Japan is the language barrier,
I don't think it's the language barrier. There are simply not enough, migrants, it's funny When those japcucks try to copy sfcels on twitter and blame Kurdish immigrants for everything, when 99% of the population is still chingchong.

True even dark Dravidian curries are slaying in Singapore.
View attachment 1197771
Lol that chink bitch looks hideous. Any white nationalist who supports or advocates for asians as 'honorary whites' is delusional beyond all words and has no idea what asians look like
Which Indians are those? @ilieknothing is kashmiri who I remember saying that his mom has green eyes. Maybe, in the north West part of India, there are some good looking ones. Other then these there are small communities like Anglo Indians and others who aren't even Indian like Parsis.

Most pure Curries are abo abominations.
NW indians

When those japcucks try to copy sfcels on twitter and blame Kurdish immigrants for everything, when 99% of the population is still chingchong
KEEEEEEK holy fuck I know what you mean holy fuck. They try so hard to act like white nationalists, but it JUST DOESNT WORK when you're a chink alien subhuman, meanwhile the average kurd literally has a chad jawline.

There's this website dedicated to Kurdish freedom fighters who have died in battle, and you can see many if them are chad as fuck.

0749266c 0e4b 40d1 81c0 6d7f408c7627
9299b618 c673 45aa b6b1 7a9fe52293ba
F52d80e0 cd45 4149 89ce fe3a2bb6c507
1678591e 4648 459d af38 20d6a7bd83ea
82044cba 6612 4540 8148 af632e462826
E4d3c58f aa72 4584 b2d7 f16b953cafe5

VS the average japcuck

8197be30 3744 463c a65a d1e33e204030

Jfl at jap monkeys thinking they can parrot white nationalist talking points as if it's the same thing

Lol, even when it's obviously women's fault they try to blame it on men.

WTF. I hate these fucking politicians blaming men for being selected out.

THE REASON WHY THE BIRTHRATES IN YOUR COUNTRIES ARE SO LOW IS BECAUSE YOUR OWN FUCKING WOMEN ARE BEING ULTRA-HYPERGAMOUS, YOU FUCKING MORONS. KILL YOURSELVES AND LET MORE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE TAKE YOUR PLACE TO LEAD YOUR NATIONS.

Why are people so retarded this days?

lol it's always men's fault for low birthrates. foids pushing for careers and whoring themselves till 30s definitely has nothing to do with it.
cucked politicians and cucked world.