Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jap immigration official who let curry foid who overstayed visa die in prison, won't be punished

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Anyway another reason to never actually go to Japan outside tourist purposes. Staying there long time as a shitskin might mean you literally die jfl.

@gymletethnicel
@Zer0/∞
massive suifuel for us shitskin weeb ethnics jfl. If an ethnic like us ever goes there and overstays a visa for even a day, we will be imprisoned and fed garbage food and die

Trying to get BRC? :feelssus:

based as fuck official

I'd expect chinese to do shit like this but not japanese.

It's over for shitskin foids.

Based. I wish they "enjoyed" her

I swear these gooks are more racist than mayos tbh

View attachment 699824
Anyway another reason to never actually go to Japan outside tourist purposes. Staying there long time as a shitskin might mean you literally die jfl.

This is THE ONLY TIME that a man hasn't been punished for something toilet-related, that or Japan isn't as bad as the West.

They would impale babies with the tip of their bayonets, eat human flesh because they thought it would make them stronger, host competitions to see who could get the most kills via decapitations, and performed vivisections on subjects who were still alive for their medical experiments during the height of their imperialist days if I recall correctly. Their officials tried to expunge these events from their history books and denied the existence of them ever taking place.

A mostly savage race that succeeded in whitewashing their past and convincing the world they were harmless enough through anime and their neotenic like appearances I guess, demilitarization helped too. Whites were at least merciful when they sent off Jews to the gas chambers, while Japs savored in every moment of pain and terror and insisted on prolonging the suffering. I’m going to honest, I grin from ear to ear whenever I read the occasional thread here about their aging population and imploding birth rates, because that’s the closest thing to justice their victims will ever get.

Japanese war crimes have largely been ignored while people won't shut up about German war crimes. The Germans only had 1 Mengele, the Japs had thousands.

"decisoion not to indict"

he should be rewarded

this is the reason only niggers made good slaves and still do today in american prisons working for 15cents an hour.

niggers can be worked for 12 hours straight and then tear gassed for 1 hour straight. Then the niggers will fight all night to discover who the "real Nigger be".

This foid died in a warm, clean detention center which was preparing to send back to her family. She could sleep all day, free food, clean holding facilities. watch tv all day etc etc

Japanese war crimes have largely been ignored while people won't shut up about German war crimes. The Germans only had 1 Mengele, the Japs had thousands.
Mengele did nothing wrong.

They would impale babies with the tip of their bayonets, eat human flesh because they thought it would make them stronger, host competitions to see who could get the most kills via decapitations, and performed vivisections on subjects who were still alive for their medical experiments during the height of their imperialist days if I recall correctly. Their officials tried to expunge these events from their history books and denied the existence of them ever taking place.

A mostly savage race that succeeded in whitewashing their past and convincing the world they were harmless enough through anime and their neotenic like appearances I guess, demilitarization helped too. Whites were at least merciful when they sent off Jews to the gas chambers, while Japs savored in every moment of pain and terror and insisted on prolonging the suffering. I’m going to honest, I grin from ear to ear whenever I read the occasional thread here about their aging population and imploding birth rates, because that’s the closest thing to justice their victims will ever get.

And yet another reason why I voted to ban anime female AVI’s from the website when Fat Link proposed the change a few weeks ago. I just can’t take those kind of people seriously unless they are Asians themselves. It’s a degenerate and easily accessible medium that appeals to the lowest common denominator, and was created as an PSY-OP by them as revenge for losing their full autonomy and becoming a U.S. colony. They wanted to push emasculation on vulnerable youth and acquaint them with homosexuality and trannies.
Should’ve been a thread

Extremely brutal, I honestly don't think I will go to Japan. Some Japanese woman will probably think I am there to rape her even if I haven't done anything wrong, and then I will go to jail forever.
true too risky for us Ethnics

Japan is to strict , you can get wallpapers and Sushi / japanese food in Germany Just fine.

If she was there illegally they should have just deported her.
I'd expect chinese to do shit like this but not japanese.
lmao just look into Jap history brocel they can be brootal. Rape of Nanking and WW2 Jap medical experiments makes the Nazis look like puppies.

That quote :feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

People aren’t allowed to make fun of niggers, women or Jews without facing societal backlash.

Yet it’s completely acceptable to make fun of curries.

The hypocrisy is outrageous.

ThERe have been sevERal Asian males going ER recently. Time for curries to join the cause and punish society for its continuous mistreatment of us (in video game).

Burn the curry, you’ll disappear from this world in a hurry

thats not based. its fucking racist af.

japs discriminate anyone who's not jap, whether its chinks, or koreans.

japs deserve to all die.

the whole Altaic race deserve to die , including koreans, japs, mongols, manchus, turkics, siberians, tungustics. savages races that set humanity for centuries and for eternities. world would be much more diverse if not for those tungustics gooks

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

People aren’t allowed to make fun of niggers, women or Jews without facing societal backlash.

Yet it’s completely acceptable to make fun of curries.

The hypocrisy is outrageous.

ThERe have been sevERal Asian males going ER recently. Time for curries to join the cause and punish society for its continuous mistreatment of us (in video game).

Burn the curry, you’ll disappear from this world in a hurry
true us curries are even more mocked than white men by libtards per a Capita. Even hated by cuckservatives too. And hated globally. massive suifuel

japs deserve to all die.

the whole Altaic race deserve to die , including koreans, japs, mongols, manchus, turkics, siberians, tungustics. savages races that set humanity for centuries and for eternities. world would be much more diverse if not for those tungustics gooks
yeah Japs are definitely too ethnofascistic. Far more savage than Nazis were to the people they conquered. If USA failed to mog them in WW2, they might have eventually holocausted all the chinks, Malaysians,Singaporeans etc. they once controlled.

And yet another reason why I voted to ban anime female AVI’s from the website when Fat Link proposed the change a few weeks ago. I just can’t take those kind of people seriously unless they are Asians themselves. It’s a degenerate and easily accessible medium that appeals to the lowest common denominator, and was created as an PSY-OP by them as revenge for losing their full autonomy and becoming a U.S. colony. They wanted to push emasculation on vulnerable youth and acquaint them with homosexuality and trannies.

japs deserve to all die.

Butthurt chinks/poojeets. Your race is a cancer on the earth we should have joined with the Japs to exterminate you and turn your shitholes into a paradise free of subhumans. Ugh what's could've been...

If your best response to my argument is quoting one word I wrote followed up by a single Wojak emoji, I think you're a braindead retard and lack critical thinking skills. Blocked.
I can convey meaning without writing a wall of text, you pseud faggot.
Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back