Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jap femoids are just as sociopathic

T

Tuttle

Banned
-
Skip to about 5:02 for the most relevant part.

The women put up the "not that kind of girl anymore" basically? Disgusting

japanese foids are brutal when they are able to drop the forced politeness they have there

yeah jap girls are brutal the black pill is strong with men there

That's why you just assume any foid over 20 used to be a slut or a prostitute.

i thought he was putting on that engrish accent at first

Just lol @ my dad telling me they are some of the most submissive girls you'll find

P006

Nobody realles believes that they are an exception

Culture can't change nature

AWALT.
Even mares are evil and picky towards stallions and it's kinda strange that some of them would rather mate with a man. (Maybe the same as human foids who prefer dogs to some men but in reverse)

AWALT.
Even mares are evil and picky towards stallions and it's kinda strange that some of them would rather mate with a man. (Maybe the same as human foids who prefer dogs to some men but in reverse)
Maybe because they get food from humans.

Maybe because they get food from humans.
Interesting observation. I myself never treated a mare because I want to feel like she desires me, not that I betabux her. It's a common zoophile tip. Otherwise the mare will just want that apple from you and nothing else.

Interesting observation. I myself never treated a mare because I want to feel like she desires me, not that I betabux her. It's a common zoophile tip. Otherwise the mare will just want that apple from you and nothing else.
Lol, that's another thing that makes them like real women.

Lol, that's another thing that makes them like real women.
LOL exactly. AWALT should be AFALT. All females are like that.

If you don't have a femoid or a sexdoll you have to get the next best thing.
Which is mares... imo it's the next best thing BEFORE dolls because that's just a piece of plastic and it costs as much as a good mare too.

Which is mares... imo it's the next best thing BEFORE dolls because that's just a piece of plastic and it costs as much as a good mare too.
I don't have a yard and I don't think my city allows them. My city is cucked when it comes to mares.

I don't have a yard and I don't think my city allows them. My city is cucked when it comes to mares.
Maybe another animal then. I mostly say mare because they genuinely attract me. Female dogs for example don't attract me at all but they are the most popular zoophile choice. (actually male dogs are THE most popular kek, even most zoos are gay/cucks etc)

Maybe another animal then. I mostly say mare because they genuinely attract me. Female dogs for example don't attract me at all but they are the most popular zoophile choice. (actually male dogs are THE most popular kek, even most zoos are gay/cucks etc)
I don't think dogs look good at all either. Unless I move my best option is a sexbot.

I don't think dogs look good at all either. Unless I move my best option is a sexbot.
As far as dogs, it's their body odour that offends me the most kek.
I love the smell of mares though. (not everyone does)