Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jane Fonda, 85, says she wouldn't date anyone older than 20

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
"You go girl:foidSoy::foidSoy:! Age is just a number, you are still a match to those young studs:foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

Meanwhile a 21-year-old guy dating a 17-year-old girl is a creepy, insecure pedo that can't handle a woman on his level and must use his power to coerce a powerless baby like that into sex:soy::foidSoy::feelsUnreal::feelsseriously:.

If a man of any age made that statement he'd be under federal investigation.

Sadly she could still date a 20 year old HTN if she wanted to because women have infinite SMV

You're not going to hear women bicker about this one though.

Sadly she could still date a 20 year old HTN if she wanted to because women have infinite SMV
It so fucking over wish there were a chud smiley

That old bags got to be rich as fuck I’d pretend to love her and steal her shit.

ill fuck her to death

If 85 yr old man said that all hell would break loose

not a single person called her out. anti-pedo is actually just anti-male sentiment in disguise. it's just to shame males for liking feminineness whether they're actually pedos or not

Honestly, I'm not even mad. In her position would do what she's doing.

85 is old. Shes had a long life, she's been everywhere, she's done anything.
She completed the main questline a long time ago and she's just been doing side quests ever since.

She might have another 15 years, or she might die in her sleep tonight.

In that context, why the fuck would she want to invest energy trying to "meet" some kind of "partner" or "soulmate" to have a "relationship" with?

There's no time left to create anything that could possibly compare with the lifetime of memories she already has of doing top tier epic shit when she was young and hot.

That's why she's not interested in wasting time with anything other than a 20yo Chad who will basically act as a self-cleaning dildo.

If she can get that, why would she waste her time "dating" some aging weirdo with baggage of his own,who is probably just trying to write himself into her will?

Possibly unpopular opinion:
this is based. She is based.

Through my work I've met a few elderly women with real money, and they are shrewd impressive people who are always 3 steps ahead, because they know what's going on, they know what people around them are up to.

Last edited:
"You go girl:foidSoy::foidSoy:! Age is just a number, you are still a match to those young studs:foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

Meanwhile a 21-year-old guy dating a 17-year-old girl is a creepy, insecure pedo that can't handle a woman on his level and must use his power to coerce a powerless baby like that into sex:soy::foidSoy::feelsUnreal::feelsseriously:.

She doesn't wipe

Screenshot 20231203 001630 Brave 1

"Please y'all, this is Jane Fonda. She's a mood."

I wish chimps knew how to talk in Non-Nigger-Mumbles for once :feelsseriously:

Honestly, I'm not even mad. In her position would do what she's doing.

85 is old. Shes had a long life, she's been everywhere, she's done anything.
She completed the main questline a long time ago and she's just been doing side quests ever since.

She might have another 15 years, or she might die in her sleep tonight.

In that context, why the fuck would she want to invest energy trying to "meet" some kind of "partner" or "soulmate" to have a "relationship" with?

There's no time left to create anything that could possibly compare with the lifetime of memories she already has of doing top tier epic shit when she was young and hot.

That's why she's not interested in wasting time with anything other than a 20yo Chad who will basically act as a self-cleaning dildo.

If she can get that, why would she waste her time "dating" some aging weirdo with baggage of his own,who is probably just trying to write himself into her will?

Possibly unpopular opinion:
this is based. She is based.

Through my work I've met a few elderly women with real money, and they are shrewd impressive people who are always 3 steps ahead, because they know what's going on, they know what people around them are up to.
What a weirdo.

meanwhile when guys say this

@Simba

Foids are the biggest narcissists.

The only 20 year old that would "date" her is some horny dude wanting to scratch "GILF" off his bucket list.

Old hag is demented and delusional, lol

Even grannies think I'm too old. The agepill is brutal.

Evil cunt should just drop dead.

The absolute entitlement of foids never ceases to disgust me, this culture was a mistake

i hate the meme gender honestly

Kill All Agecucks & Bomb all boomers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back