Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

James Huberty. The guy who went apeshit on McDonalds

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
6QH7DXbYhL0k 640x360

8724ace515ecfd81a8dae53bbd32135f

(Message to Mods, i don't encourage violence towards anyone and the shooter was NOT an incel.This is information and nothing else. Thanks)

James Oliver Huberty was a batshit insane American who was convinced that the world would end and everyone would perish in a nuclear war(This was the Cold war after all). One day he decided to go on a hunting safari in McDonalds and armed himself with a Browing handgun, Uzi Submachinegun and a Winchester shotgun and go highscore and pwn some local retards at McDonalds. The killing spree took the lives of 21 before getting shot by Swat. He gunned down men,women,and children in cold blood and shot up entire McDonald's to pieces. This was the deadliest mass shooting in American history at the time(1984). Despite being married and had two children he was an antisocial loner who beat his wife on regular basis. Hated people and society. Hated everyone and everything and had an attitude problem. His family asked him were was going before the massacre took place and James replied back : "Hunting humans" and that "Society had it's chance". He killed even pregnant women and toddlers during the carnage, families who protected their loved ones were executed on spot by him. He was vicious as fuck. No empathy or compassion for gunning down his defendsless victims( I don't encourage anyone to do what he did, what he did was pretty fucked up). Imagine getting a happy meal in a form of bullets flying at your face in McDonalds(LOL)

Kill Count: 22 (including the gunman)
Motive: Mental Illness
An Hero? : Nope. Was gunned down by a Swat sniper
Genocide crusade tools: Browing HP 9mm handgun, Uzi submachinegun 9mm, and Winchester 1200 Shotgun(12 gauge)

James Oliver Huberty marked the beginning of the mass shooter era which started to replace the serial killer era at the 1980s

Information for those who are interested in mass murderers

But it's not about inceldom. I might have information for those who are interested in holiday recipes, but that doesn't mean I post it in the Inceldom forum. I'm not sure what the ties are.

p14593_v_v8_ac.jpg

It's over for Falling Down cels.

Murdering a bunch of McDonald's kid employees in an upper class suburb of San Diego is pretty funny tbh. I'll guarantee every one of them bitched about their boomer parents forcing them to slave for no reason, and they would be 100% correct.
p14593_v_v8_ac.jpg

It's over for Falling Down cels.
Hey that's me

But it's not about inceldom. I might have information for those who are interested in holiday recipes, but that doesn't mean I post it in the Inceldom forum. I'm not sure what the ties are.

Many incel killers are mass shooters. This guy popularized mass shooting in America. And he was mentaly ill loner.

wtf. how i didnt know about this hERo untill now?

rest in peace angel.

Many incel killers are mass shooters. This guy popularized mass shooting in America. And he was mentaly ill loner.

Many are, but is it close enough associated with incels that it falls under Inceldom Discussion? Could even be considered a negative stereotype. There's a lot that is associated with inceldom, like "blackpill topics," but mass murder isn't necessarily an incel thing. Especially when the post specifies "This man isn't an incel, he just happens to be a murderer." Murder topics for the sake of murder topics probably aren't related to inceldom any more than video game coping is related to inceldom just because a lot of incels maybe play video games.

Didn't he try seeking help beforehand to the point of trying to admit himself to a psychiatric hospital?

they really put metal into the happy meals.

He had the right idea about humans and society, I'll say that much

View attachment 73113
View attachment 73114

(Message to Mods, i don't encourage violence towards anyone and the shooter was NOT an incel.This is information and nothing else. Thanks)

James Oliver Huberty was a batshit insane American who was convinced that the world would end and everyone would perish in a nuclear war(This was the Cold war after all). One day he decided to go on a hunting safari in McDonalds and armed himself with a Browing handgun, Uzi Submachinegun and a Winchester shotgun and go highscore and pwn some local retards at McDonalds. The killing spree took the lives of 21 before getting shot by Swat. He gunned down men,women,and children in cold blood and shot up entire McDonald's to pieces. This was the deadliest mass shooting in American history at the time(1984). Despite being married and had two children he was an antisocial loner who beat his wife on regular basis. Hated people and society. Hated everyone and everything and had an attitude problem. His family asked him were was going before the massacre took place and James replied back : "Hunting humans" and that "Society had it's chance". He killed even pregnant women and toddlers during the carnage, families who protected their loved ones were executed on spot by him. He was vicious as fuck. No empathy or compassion for gunning down his defendsless victims( I don't encourage anyone to do what he did, what he did was pretty fucked up). Imagine getting a happy meal in a form of bullets flying at your face in McDonalds(LOL)

Kill Count: 22 (including the gunman)
Motive: Mental Illness
An Hero? : Nope. Was gunned down by a Swat sniper
Genocide crusade tools: Browing HP 9mm handgun, Uzi submachinegun 9mm, and Winchester 1200 Shotgun(12 gauge)

James Oliver Huberty marked the beginning of the mass shooter era which started to replace the serial killer era at the 1980s

Also he shot his family dog and he was a factory worker also.
Do Jeffery weise next

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back