Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

james charles

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
has anyone ascended this way? maybe if you wear makeup and start a beauty channel. you could get famous and rich and choose any jb

has anyone ascended this way? maybe if you wear makeup and start a beauty channel. you could get famous and rich and choose any jb

Don't think I would interested in the type of JB's he is probably in to.

Hate fags why is this forum licking their asses so much? :feelstrash::feelsree:

Can’t possibly wrap my head around on how over 15 million people find this freak entertaining.

Didn't take @LetTheWorldBurn long to get banned, buddy boyo.

He's 19 and millionaire, just fagmaxx bro

never heard of him before but hope he dies

Why does James Charles look like a massive faggot/queer?

People with two first names are a fail.

gay propaganda

I still don't know what the fuck the controversy was involving this fag, every video I have seen on it has been so fucking boring. Anyone have the quick rundown?

I still don't know what the fuck the controversy was involving this fag, every video I have seen on it has been so fucking boring. Anyone have the quick rundown?
View attachment 117577
Basically he advertized a rival brand instead of friend's brand(he calls her mom jfl) and was accused of sexual harrasment by trying to turn straight men gay

I generally don't have a problem with homosexuals, but people like him make me extremely nauseous and disgusted.