Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel James Bond movies are suifuel, can't enjoy them anymore

• Thread starter Dformedcreature
  • Start date
D

Dformedcreature

Abandoned profile.
★★★
Bond is always making out with hot stacies and ethnic girls.

The Bond actors are also rich, statusmaxxed chads so you know they get a lot of hot stacies IRL too. Brutal.

Well while still being a chad Daniel Craig is the least chad of the actors that played bond, but he has the better body tho

Bond is always making out with hot stacies and ethnic girls.

The Bond actors are also rich, statusmaxxed chads so you know they get a lot of hot stacies IRL too. Brutal.

My cousin is a 5'2 manlet and he loves those movies. He has got girls before though just because he has status and money. Its such a weird cope for him being short and 125 lbs tho

I never liked these movies tbh

My cousin is a 5'2 manlet and he loves those movies. He has got girls before though just because he has status and money. Its such a weird cope for him being short and 125 lbs tho
Just because he had girls before doesn’t mean they’re physically attracted to him and won’t cheat on him the moment a better option comes around

Just because he had girls before doesn’t mean they’re physically attracted to him and won’t cheat on him the moment a better option comes around
One already did. He got divorceraped by a curry and he is white lol. And she cheated and married the guy a month after the DR was over.

I cant help but to feel sorry for him. Ive tried to blackpill him but he still doesnt get it. Even after that.

Almost all main characters in hollywood are good looking tbh. Not even Joker was ugly.

One already did. He got divorceraped by a curry and he is white lol. And she cheated and married the guy a month after the DR was over.

I cant help but to feel sorry for him. Ive tried to blackpill him but he still doesnt get it. Even after that.
There we go. Just another beta provider who got cucked JFL

I always liked Bond when I was a young kid. Of course, now they're adding the diversity quotas to the movies so it just reminds me of how everything turns to shit in the end.

I liked 007 goldeneye a long time ago, but the series is pretty shit tbh

I always liked Bond when I was a young kid. Of course, now they're adding the diversity quotas to the movies so it just reminds me of how everything turns to shit in the end.
Yeah soon there would be a black transexual bond in the future

Bond was another movie series that made sense once I got blackpilled. There’s a reason you will NEVER see bond casted as a 5’2” currycel.

I remember someone saying James Bond has all 3 things to make a ideal man

1.Able to fuck any female he wants
2.Able to kill any male he wants
3.Able to drive any car he wants

Or something along those lines

Thoughts? @LastGerman

Ive never watched them

Well while still being a chad Daniel Craig is the least chad of the actors that played bond, but he has the better body tho

View attachment 228691
I liked him as Bond better than most other guys. Bond isn't a fucking superhero cartoon character. He's a trained killer FFS!

[SuicideFuel]
68media tumblrcom tumblr n89d59j5zT1s3uawvo1 500

I liked him as Bond better than most other guys. Bond isn't a fucking superhero cartoon character. He's a trained killer FFS!
Tbh, really liked his movies as 007, skyfall was really fucking good, 007 and mission impossible are the only action movies that I always excited to see when they make a new one.

From Hollywood

After I took the blackpill, I never watched any movies that I earlier found to be entertaining, All the drama, action and rom com...Fk that..

Chad wins
He even has license to kill incels

Pure garbage Chad worship.

yeah but tell that to redpillers lmao

Brutal racepill here tbh. If James bond was a curry, girls would be running away from him like he was godzilla.