Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jakrapanth Thomma Edit

O

Overrrr

Junko Furuta 2.0
★★★

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang

He shot his commander, stole a bunch of weapons from his military base, then went ER so hard that his fingers hurt from pulling the trigger. :worryfeels::feelsahh:

View attachment 1188370

He would also post regular Facebook updates while on his rampage. Fucking mogger. :feelsUnreal::feelskek:

For some reason people always act like chinks are non violent and whatnot but in reality they are far more savage and barbaric than white people
Rice are so violent, they're almost as barbaric as niggers. But for some reason people never talk about it

When a white guy kills someone, he shoots them a couple times

When a black guy kills someone, he crushes their skull

When an Asian kills someone, he stabs them 126 times, cuts all their fingers and limbs off, and chops them into 64 pieces
When white people go ER, they usually only take out their enemies (for example Brendan Tarrant, Anton Pettersson, the Buffalo shooting kid)

When chinks go ER they just kill everyone including innocent men and children (this guy, ER, just to name a couple) (no im not implying ER killed children)

I dont think we should be praising some ricefag who mowed down random innocent people and families who were going about their days.

Last edited:
169cm, its clear that he has a bad personality and short man's rage.
I had a thai friend who was 180cm. Not sure how unusual that is.

I had a thai friend who was 180cm. Not sure how unusual that is.
Nowadays 169 is probably too short even for asia. He had a wife though, in Europe no way he could get one. She probably cucked him or something and thats why he went ER.

First edit I’ve seen of this dude.
He’s in 15th place for solo mass shootings.