Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jake Paul vs Gib

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
Anyone else watching this shitfest tonight? Personally I support Jake Paul, because im white. Also, I love seeing the world burn. Literally every normie will cry when ''evil Jake Paul'' wins.

Then I hope Gib wins because not white.

Do you know of any free stream links?

I'll post one here if I can find any.

Had to google either of them, came up with this:

jakegizfight.jpg

Whoever wins in the fight, we know who has already won at life.

Then I hope Gib wins because not white.

Do you know of any free stream links?

I'll post one here if I can find any.
Touché

Yes, if anyone can get a link, please link it here. Really cba to buy the fight again.

I think i know who will win

Not watching tbh

Found one.

Their fight is at 11pm ET.
Cheers man, I'll try find a couple of reserve streams, because you never know whether it will be taken down or not later on.
Btw, 11pm ET? Isn't the fight supposed to start 9pm? Or was it delayed?

SEVEN FIGURE NIGGGEEERRR.
I want jake Paul to win cuz it would just be more interesting and then it opens the opportunity for Jake to fight other ppl but gib wouldn't ever fight anyone again if he won.

SEVEN FIGURE NIGGGEEERRR.
I want jake Paul to win cuz it would just be more interesting and then it opens the opportunity for Jake to fight other ppl but gib wouldn't ever fight anyone again if he won.
Yea, if Jake wins, he'll go on to fight KSI, and avenge his brother. If this arab wins it will all just end, and once again the white race has been humiliated.

You said that you like the "incel movement" because of it's diversity and how we had user's of every race but now you are saying you want Jake Paul to win cause he is white........

Hmm....:feelswhere::feelswhere:

yeah im watching right now, should be the next fight. hope the big nosed ethnic wins

Here's another stream in case the other one gets taken down.

Great! The other one is still up, but maybe FBI will go crazy hunting these streamers once they actually start

Getting closer now..

Someone @ me when fight has begun cuz it's taking fucking ages

Cmon Jake bro u got this
Let's hope Jake makes USA and us whites proud!

Is anyone watching this ''rap'' performance? I think I've never seen something worse lmao

Last edited:
Let's hope Jake makes USA and us whites proud!

Is anyone watching this ''rap'' performance? I think I've never seen something worse lmao
Yeh it's shit

Why am I nervous??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im fkn dying, im so happy

GO JAKE!!!

Last edited:
KO on the first round.

I thought Jake Paul was a youtuber? He fights like a trained fighter.

chad always wins

KO on the first round.

I thought Jake Paul was a youtuber? He fights like a trained fighter.
Yea, im impressed af. To be fair, Jake and Logan are born athletes, that in combination with having the best possible trainers, Im not surprised at how good he was
Can someone that knows boxing explain why it ended with a KO though? I don't really know much about boxing. I mean, he didn't fall down knocked out?

The ethnic losses as expected

Yea, im impressed af. To be fair, Jake and Logan are born athletes, that in combination with having the best possible trainers, Im not surprised at how good he was
Can someone that knows boxing explain why it ended with a KO though? I don't really know much about boxing. I mean, he didn't fall down knocked out?
Cuz gib fell down 3 times and then it got to a point where it was clear Jake would've punched gib repeatedly until he got knocked out cuz he wasn't defending himself so the ref stopped the fight and it was a technical knockout
The ethnic losses as expected
Chad always wins

It's a technical knock out. It's when the referee decides to end the fight because one of the boxers shows he is unable to defend himself. It's to prevent fighters getting seriously injured by a much stronger opponent.

Ah, cool, thanks for explaining!
But isnt that really subjective, I mean, different judges reasons differently of when a fighter ''cant defend himself''. Or maybe this was an obvious case? Because I mean, Jake was dominating him, but It wasnt clear to me that Gib had no chance of defending himself and was gonna get knocked out

But isnt that really subjective, I mean, different judges reasons differently of when a fighter ''cant defend himself''. Or maybe this was an obvious case? Because I mean, Jake was dominating him, but It wasnt clear to me that Gib had no chance of defending himself and was gonna get knocked out
Dunno.

Can't wait for Jake to beat the shit out of the other nigger now

It's subjective but referees are the most qualified to know given they have the experience and they are monitoring the fight first hand. Jake landed a lot of punches that obviously almost dropped Gib and the referee decided a knock out was inevitable so he ended up the fight before things got there, to prevent Gib getting hurt for no reason when it was obvious the fight was lost anyway.

It's subjective but referees are the most qualified to know given they have the experience and they are monitoring the fight first hand. Jake landed a lot of punches that obviously almost dropped Gib and the referee decided a knock out was inevitable so he ended up the fight before things got there, to prevent Gib getting hurt for no reason when it was obvious the fight was lost anyway.
Ah makes sense! Cheers. I thought they threw in the towel or something first haha

Yeah. You can tell though that Gib wasn't fighting all that well after that first "near" knock out and referees can sense that too. Sometimes they'll ask a fighter if he feels he can continue the fight. In this case there was no point since it was obvious Gib was no longer able to defend himself.

Rules like this are also intended to assure the match retains its quality as a "sport" and it doesn't devolve into a mere beating.

Yeah. You can tell though that Gib wasn't fighting all that well after that first "near" knock out and referees can sense that too. Sometimes they'll ask a fighter if he feels he can continue the fight. In this case there was no point since it was obvious Gib was no longer able to defend himself.

Rules like this are also intended to assure the match retains its quality as a "sport" and it doesn't devolve into a mere beating.
Yea, true, especially the last part really makes sense, thanks for explaining :)

I need to rewatch this game in slowmotion to see what exactly went down. I can barely tell what punches connected

People actually care about Fake Paul? :feelstastyman:

Can some native speaker tell me what Jake means with ''A-side''? Why did KSI take such offense from it? What's the meaning of it?

idc, I hate them both equally

Can some native speaker tell me what Jake means with ''A-side''? Why did KSI take such offense from it? What's the meaning of it?

It means the main star of the two. The one with the bigger name and bargaining power. Mayweather would always refer himself to the a-side coz he is in fact the biggest draw in boxing.