Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jailed for hypnotising sluts for sex

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/ohio-lawyer-hypnotized-six-female-clients-then-he-molested-them/?utm_term=.524388cdc66a

I N C E L S A L W A Y S L O S E

C
E
L
S
A
L
W
A
Y
S
L
O
S
E

Why the fuck are the women acting like they've been scarred for life? They didn't even remember what was happening but they're saying shit like “He gets a 12-year sentence. I get a life sentence.”

freedom said:
Why the fuck are the women acting like they've been scarred for life? They didn't even remember what was happening but they're saying shit like “He gets a 12-year sentence. I get a life sentence.”

Because women are born victims.

This is lifefuel lol imagine doing this with your oneitis and getting a hand job, no one would know. Get close to a Stacy as a friend and then hypnotize her lol. I'm about to learn this shit.

Sub8Hate said:
This is lifefuel lol imagine doing this with your oneitis and getting a hand job, no one would know. Get close to a Stacy as a friend and then hypnotize her lol. I'm about to learn this shit.
If you're serious about it you'll want to learn conversational/covert hypnosis (basically doing it in regular conversation without them knowing). Check out Igor Ledochowski's stuff, it's paid, but you can find torrents for most of it.

How do I do this? I'm going to hypnotize the whores at my University

freedom said:
If you're serious about it you'll want to learn conversational/covert hypnosis (basically doing it in regular conversation without them knowing). Check out Igor Ledochowski's stuff, it's paid, but you can find torrents for most of it.

I wonder if you could convince one to fall in love, KEK.

"Hypnotizing"

Hypnosis is a fucking meme. This is called consensual sex.

But now, women can decide anything is rape after the fact.

What a load of bullshit, hypnosis doesn't work the way it does in the movies.
Actual hypnotherapy requires a willing participant and is more of a medical thing than the mind-control it's depicted as.

She clearly pretended to be "hypnotized' and then ruined the poor guy's life by accusing him of rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back