Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jailbaits

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
If you weren't in a relationship as a teenager, its over for you.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-WAV37tAk[/video]

Notice how all the guys in the vid are pretty boy chads? This is a brutal blackpill, if you want girls, just be good looking, or else rot

Having a relationship as a teen is the key to be approved by society. There's nothing else which would give you a higher validation than that.

Homosapicuckus said:
Having a relationship as a teen is the key to be approved by society. There's nothing else which would give you a higher validation than that.

You know whether you've won at life during your teenage years

the comments are southing... even normalfags and other jailbaits watch these types of videos and feel jealous

Panda said:
the comments are southing... even normalfags and other jailbaits watch these types of videos and feel jealous

Its even over for normies, there is so way they can compete with pretty boy chads, just lol @ thinking incels can get into relationships

"Girls date different types of guys!"

Meanwhile, not a single non-Chad in there.

Just look at JB and older actors and how norams live vicarously though them. Even normans want to suicide and they should suicide cause normans are worse then stacies and chads.

This is funny. I don't care that I didn't get a gf in high school. You are grown adults still crying over what happened in the past. Also, high school doesn't mean anything I probably could have dated average looking girls there but right now I am completely incel and have been for many years.

NeverSubmit said:
This is funny. I don't care that I didn't get a gf in high school. You are grown adults still crying over what happened in the past. Also, high school doesn't mean anything I probably could have dated average looking girls there but right now I am completely incel and have been for many years.

I'm 18, graduated high school in june 2017, the memories are still fresh, lol @ thinking an incel can get a girlfriend in high school, when he is in his 30s maybe but high school? Only for pretty boys, teenage girls are the most shallow humans in existence.

NeverSubmit said:

Lol highschool does matter. It's your only chance to date a hot jb

Fuck it, ultra suicide fuel. Im losing my sanity watching this shit, had to close it.

Tired of these lil pretty boy faggots.

If you're past 20 and haven't had sex, then you probably won't forever in your life.

Prince Of Dankness said:
Fuck it, ultra suicide fuel. Im losing my sanity watching this shit, had to close it.

Tired of these lil pretty boy faggots.

This video only reassures my views on relationships and the blackpill, relationships are for physically appealing people, every guy in the video is a pretty boy chad, not a single sub 8 in that video.

Agepill is basically a rape of the soul.

cope, im 24, my future gf is 14 now, im about to find her and deflower her

iiiTeMpeR said:
I'm 18, graduated high school in june 2017, the memories are still fresh, lol @ thinking an incel can get a girlfriend in high school, when he is in his 30s maybe but high school? Only for pretty boys, teenage girls are the most shallow humans in existence.
You're 18 and already on here. That's bad news because it will only get worse as you get older. I think high school is the best chance of getting laid but if you've already been written off by the girls there then it's over.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Lol highschool does matter. It's your only chance to date a hot jb
Yeah it is but it won't be a jb to you if you're the same age. We have missed out but what you gonna do about it? The best thing is to not think about it.

JBs look better as I get older

dr-problematic said:
cope, im 24, my future gf is 14 now, im about to find her and deflower her

I will do this too or die trying.

iiiTeMpeR said:
You know whether you've won at life during your teenage years

Yet I don't understand how everyone here gets mad at minors on this forum.