Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jailbait sluts in the gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Fucking whores, I have to start going earlier

why even go gymmaxx when u can walk with doggofren

women in the gym take up space, are noisy and rude. The worst is they make the whole world about them. Nobody wants to stare at them, despite how deep they shove their push up leggings up their asshole

women in the gym take up space, are noisy and rude. The worst is they make the whole world about them. Nobody wants to stare at them, despite how deep they shove their push up leggings up their asshole
i dont go gymmaxx because i dont want too get mogged all the time

i dont go gymmaxx because i dont want too get mogged all the time
if you never go you will keep getting mogged forever. if you start going now, it won't take long until you are the mogger

if you never go you will keep getting mogged forever. if you start going now, it won't take long until you are the mogger
i was roidmaxxed and gymmaxxed from 19 too 21 still didnt got shit

They where those short leggins and I can see their asses. They also talk all the time with the zoomer guys. They are so energetic and playfull.
Reminds me of what I missed on.

I would tell you to take creepshots of them, but then I remembered that would make you a kiddie fiddler:feelsbaton:.

i was roidmaxxed and gymmaxxed from 19 too 21 still didnt got shit
taking steroids before even training for 2 years is a bad idea. Steroids are a choice for life. There is no undoing what they do to your body.

They where those short leggins and I can see their asses. They also talk all the time with the zoomer guys. They are so energetic and playfull.
Reminds me of what I missed on.
I see it all the time, women flocking around one guy. Constantly flirting with an oblivious chad. It makes me jealous obviously, but in the gym I don't really have an interest in women, my mind is focussed on working out, so it doesn't really bother me

taking steroids before even training for 2 years is a bad idea. Steroids are a choice for life. There is no undoing what they do to your body.
lol 500mg test is natty

I see it all the time, women flocking around one guy. Constantly flirting with an oblivious chad. It makes me jealous obviously, but in the gym I don't really have an interest in women, my mind is focussed on working out, so it doesn't really bother me
No, they weren't chads, they just play around with them but probably never fuck them

I would tell you to take creepshots of them, but then I remembered that would make you a kiddie fiddler:feelsbaton:.
I tried that before, but it was too obvious so I stopped

500mg for 3 month jfl
500 a week? no offense, but that's a really shit cycle. Did you have a plan or did you just buy it and start injecting?
first cycle should be 30-50mg every day max. Taking a large dose for 3 months just messes with your natural hormone level, apart from the fact that you won't see any noticeable effects in such a short time on JUST test.

500 a week? no offense, but that's a really shit cycle. Did you have a plan or did you just buy it and start injecting?
first cycle should be 30-50mg every day max. Taking a large dose for 3 months just messes with your natural hormone level, apart from the fact that you won't see any noticeable effects in such a short time on JUST test.
yeah it was stupid af lol

Just pull the plug when they are on the treadmill and put laxatives in their drink when they aren't looking

yeah it was stupid af lol
have you had bloodwork done recently? you should get some bloodwork done, to make sure your test didn't drop too low.
Most importantly, test, free test and estradiol

have you had bloodwork done recently? you should get some bloodwork done, to make sure your test didn't drop too low.
Most importantly, test, free test and estradiol
for what

Brutal, can't even exercise in peace without this sluts teasing me

Young sluts are always the worst. They often go out of their way to flirt with older men and then claim the men raped them. Wild shit.

Young sluts are always the worst. They often go out of their way to flirt with older men and then claim the men raped them. Wild shit.
they do this on purpose, older men have money

Brutal ngl. At my gym I rather see milfs, kek

Yes, brutal reminder of what i'll never have

0090-046.png

I havent seen them do that
Brutal ngl. At my gym I rather see milfs, kek
I used to go early and see them, but now they are not here anymore even i I go early