Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Jahar Tsarnaev Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★★

@La Grande Infamie @ItsovERfucks @DarkStar @FuckYou @Chudpreet

Wasn't totally shot to shit by the Boston PD because of pretty privilege

Didn't foids say this faggot doesn't deserve zo be executed because of his face

Goddamn this was 11 years ago? Fuck i was 7 when that happened i remember being in the clinic and seeing it on the tvs they had i had a very bad flu

Last edited:
Goddamn this was 11 years ago? Fuck i was 8 when that happened i remember being in the clinic and seeing it on the tvs they had i had a very bad flu
Yeah, time passes around quickly, doesnt it?

Yeah, time passes around quickly, doesnt it?
yeah i remember like it was yesterday i was very sick i had came back from one of my cousins bday party the day before and some dumb kid got me the flu and the next day i had it was bad i remember just having chills and my nose was badly stuffed and i felt very weak then i went to the doctor and they had the news playing in the lobby i remember i was very tired i remember my dad talking to my mom hoping they’d catch whoever it was that bombed the marathon then i remember like right after i got a green powerade from a 7/11 then i went hone and took some antibiotics that my doctor gave me and slept