Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jagged0

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
How could he have misused the ban appeal forum? LOL!

Isn't it only for banned users?

He did the opposite. He requested a perm ban instead of appealing for his ban.

idkwattodowithlife said:

"misuse of ban appeal forum"

How did he request a perma ban in that sub forum when he wasn't already banned?

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
"misuse of ban appeal forum"
How did he request a perma ban in that sub forum when he wasn't already banned?
He was banned for 24 hours with a 10% warning. He also lost a bit of his patience and asked for a perm banned instead, as he thinks the mods are adding on more warnings to get him perma banned. I just PMed him before, implying that he should hold on a little longer.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He was banned for 24 hours with a 10% warning. He also lost a bit of his patience and asked for a perm banned instead. I just PMed him before, implying that he should hold on a little longer.

Why was he originally banned then? And was his wish granted?

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
He was banned for 24 hours with a 10% warning. He also lost a bit of his patience and asked for a perm banned instead. I just PMed him before, implying that he should hold on a little longer.

Why was he originally banned then? And was his wish granted?

He had gotten banned twice on that day. However, I don't know what resulted in his second ban, could be for making an alt.

Here's what he had gotten banned first for:

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Murdering-a-femoid-for-rejecting-you-should-be-legal

idkwattodowithlife said:
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Murdering-a-femoid-for-rejecting-you-should-be-legal

This forum is cucked if he was banned for that.

I can't find the other thread, but he was arguing with one of the mods.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I can't find the other thread, but he was arguing with one of the mods.

Ah good to know

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
He made an alt, I think that may have toppled over, and resulted a ban again, eventually getting a little frustrated, he then succumbed into asking a perm banned instead of appealing for a ban (which was a misuse for the ban appeal board).

idkwattodowithlife said:
He made an alt, I think that may have toppled over, and resulted a ban again, eventually getting a little frustrated, then succumbed into asking a perm banned.

What was the alt?

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
He made an alt, I think that may have toppled over, and resulted a ban again, eventually getting a little frustrated, then succumbed into asking a perm banned.
What was the alt?
The alt got perma banned as well, this happened on his other thread, where he was arguing with one of the mods. But I don't know the name of his alt anyway.

idkwattodowithlife said:
The alt got perma banned as well, this happened on his other thread, where he was arguing with one of the mods. But I don't know the name of his alt anyway.

rip an hERo.

Does it really matter?

He was one of the worst posters here

Themisterpepsi said:
Does it really matter?

O V E R just  R OP E!!

Themisterpepsi said:
Does it really matter?
When he's serious, he has some interesting things to say. Sometimes, inceldom zaps your energy to make high effort posts, which is totally understandable. Sometimes, when he said "C O P E," it was still somewhat impactful.

However, this forum is against low effort posting and spamming, more than half of the users of this website, would already get banned for it.

But anyways, I miss him.

idkwattodowithlife said:
When he's serious, he has some interesting things to say. Sometimes, inceldom zaps your energy to make high effort posts, which is understandable. Sometimes, when he said "C O P E," it was still somewhat impactful.

However, this forum is against low effort posting and spamming, more than half of the users of this website, would already get banned for it.

But anyways, I miss him.

He made shitty one word posts to drive up his post count then saids he is the most underrated poster

I always disliked him for that

I know he is obsessed with his post count because he made a thread every fucking time his name changed color

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sometimes, when he said "C O P E," it was still somewhat impactful.

Not really.

Themisterpepsi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
When he's serious, he has some interesting things to say. Sometimes, inceldom zaps your energy to make high effort posts, which is understandable. Sometimes, when he said "C O P E," it was still somewhat impactful.
But anyways, I miss him.
He made shitty one word posts to drive up his post count then saids he is the most underrated poster
I always disliked him for that
I know he is obsessed with his post count because he made a thread every fucking time his name changed color
I see... I think all of that stuff was just a joke.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I see... I think all of that stuff was just a joke.

Even if calling himself "the most underrated"
was a joke even though he made a alt just to stroke himself off

he was still obsessed with his post count
I have seen improvement in the quality recently but in the beginning  (when he had his face as a profile pic) he made such godawful posts like "yes." On a question thread where I asked for if people got PMs from IT females and to go into detail

But no he just read the title and went in for a quick post

Kointo said:

anybody that makes a dumb thread that contains one single word in the OP should be reprimanded for it imo. low quality effortless posts like that make for a shitty forum. it's in the rules.

retarded_dumbshit said:
anybody that makes a dumb thread that contains one single word in the OP should be reprimanded for it imo. low quality effortless posts like that make for a shitty forum. it's in the rules.

Oh, I understand if it's for low effort, but not for the content within it.

He's already banned:

[attachment=1439]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.31.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.31.13 PM.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 118
Kointo said:
Oh, I understand if it's for low effort, but not for the content within it.

it was both, honestly. it seemed like a dumb troll thread and it was also extremely low effort. i wouldn't have reprimanded his account if his thread had not been as effortless. the initial "punishment" was like 12 hours of post restriction. after that happened he PMd both me and sergeant asking for an explanation and which rules he broke. i provided that information and then he proceeded to make a thread with his alt trying to defame me claiming that he didn't break any rules, ignoring the response i sent him because it didn't fit his agenda. he also used his alt to post in the main subforum even though that's obviously something we wouldn't stand for, so i permabanned his alt. sergeant also added a warning to his main for post restriction evasion. he asked for the permaban a few hours after that.

just fyi. i want there to be transparency here.

Kointo said:
He's already banned:

oh wow.

retarded_dumbshit said:
Kointo said:
anybody that makes a dumb thread that contains one single word in the OP should be reprimanded for it imo. low quality effortless posts like that make for a shitty forum. it's in the rules.
respectfully disagree, somewhat eh

Kointo said:
Themisterpepsi said:
Does it really matter?
O V E R just R OP E!!
I miss this

its over for him regardless

I’m m new here, who the Hell is that?

jagged come back!!!!!!!!!!!!