Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel J.D. Vance is based

Isn’t he married to a jeet?

J.D Vance is a fat Jewlover and race-traitor.

I mean - of course, that lesbian with the body of a skinny boy doesn’t want to have kids.

Lmfaoooooooooo it’s beyond over the white nuclear family is a dead idea and Neo cons and democrats killed it

I get it J.D. Vance is a race traitor - but he’s on the ticket with Trump, and a heart beat away from the presidency. Heil Vance (until he acts like Mike Pence).

I can't watch some toilet justify her irresponsibilities of not wanting to have a family and do the most important thing toilets are meant to do and that is to have kids.

I get it J.D. Vance is a race traitor - but he’s on the ticket with Trump, and a heart beat away from the presidency. Heil Vance (until he acts like Mike Pence).
Maybe but I’m still gonna be seething until we get something good

I swear half the users on this forum are fakecels who can ascend with some ethnic foid.
How is this relevant to the thread or topic? I would 100% ascend with an ethnic foid if I could(wouldn't have kids though)

Indeed goy indeed and also I’d never thought I’d see disco elysium on here lol
Image 2024 07 24 050657116

Lifefuel for discoelysiumcels

Where's my trad Tamil wife then? :ahegao::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You could arrange marriage maxx

How is this relevant to the thread or topic? I would 100% ascend with an ethnic foid if I could(wouldn't have kids though)
Related to what you and the other dude said. As for having kids, you can bleach out the ethnics.

what about turbo landwhales and fat sheboons? they'll fuck anyone on this forum too even mentally retarded guys.
simps have hyperinflated the market

jd vance is cringe

I can't watch some toilet justify her irresponsibilities of not wanting to have a family and do the most important thing toilets are meant to do and that is to have kids.

what about men that don't want to have children? I have never wanted to raise a family because I'm selfish and hedonistic, but I have always fantasized about knocking up some slut, then leaving her.

fuck that, i will never settle for those subhumans. I also don't want one that's disabled in any visible way.
Losing weight is a choice.

he certainly is jbwmaxxed