Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IWHcel claims to have been visited by the FBI

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
Giga larp.
.co, .me, Reddit, ... is https encrypted, so your ISP has no idea what you're doing on this websites unless the owners literally give all our data to them or the FBI.
And unless you literally post CP on Reddit, there are no consequences for hateful content besides a ban. So I highly doubt that some Reddit admins contact the FBI just for some toxic comments...

Last edited:
Has to be a LARP. If not then the world is a joke JFL when the FBI actually spends their time fucking visiting people for writing shit on the internet.

@Total Imbecile sis could be my Anne Frank.
Foli3d6ljqp51
What talent is.

Fake and gay.

Probably a larp but who knows. The jewcel here claimed he got a visit, Its known at least one of the mods here is an FBI informant

Biggest larp I've ever heard

If you think this is true then I feel sorry for you for having to suffer from an abismally low iq and severe autism

larp. I won't believe anyone unless they get pictures like that guy who posted on 8chan did when he was visited by the FBI

Giga larp.
.co, .me, Reddit, ... is https encrypted, so your ISP has no idea what you're doing on this websites unless the owners literally give all our data to them or the FBI.
And unless you literally post CP on Reddit, there are no consequences for hateful content besides a ban. So I highly doubt that some Reddit admins contact the FBI just for some toxic comments...
@IncelPolitik
Said Feds are watching but I guess they can’t track right

JFL. FBI’s visiting trucels for being KHHV’s. Over for this world. :feelsclown:

Giga larp.
Sometimes if you post enough identifying information they don't need an ip

Yep do they just said “we will see” and left?

That’s bs

Giga larp.

I wouldn't be surprised if reddit has some sort of subsystem for law enforcement to access user data. Given he uses the same username across multiple platforms they likely got his IP info from reddit and identified him that way and then were able to find his activity on here just from his username. It's not the first time someone has claimed the FBI visited them though last time I remember it happening many users here had been active on reddit recently.

I don't know honestly. Never underestimate the vindictiveness of petty tyrants in law enforcement.

If (((they))) are visiting incels, over for them.

Why would they turn up with a bunch of paper screenshot lol.

definitely attention seeking larp

Probably a fakecel who ascended and made up a story to troll incels one last time

@2340922 Did one of your colleagues visit him?

@IncelPolitik
Said Feds are watching but I guess they can’t track right
Keep in mind that they are plenty of guys who fake accuse .co of being run by the FBI or whatever, just to promote their own forum.

Giga larp.

I wouldn't be surprised if reddit has some sort of subsystem for law enforcement to access user data. Given he uses the same username across multiple platforms they likely got his IP info from reddit and identified him that way and then were able to find his activity on here just from his username. It's not the first time someone has claimed the FBI visited them though last time I remember it happening many users here had been active on reddit recently.

I don't know honestly. Never underestimate the vindictiveness of petty tyrants in law enforcement.
There was a UCF student in 2018 that got monitored for posting threads idolizing mass shooters
Keep in mind that they are plenty of guys who fake accuse .co of being run by the FBI or whatever, just to promote their own forum.

"A good reminder for non-extreme groups to moderate extremist content posted in their forums, lest they be monitored by the FBI and / or private sector snoops."
lmao they are doing it anyway using guilt by association.
Over for phoneposters ngl

Take it for what it's worth but he apparently called an Indian guy in his uni a currycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/izods4/my_university_is_will_file_charges_against_me/

But then look at his other posts lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/iqr1tf/i_lied_about_ascending/

Why would they turn up with a bunch of paper screenshot lol.
To prove they have evidence against you probably tbh

Last edited:
FBI don't give a shit about incels lol. Does this guy think anyone is actually going to believe this.

FBI don't give a shit about incels lol. Does this guy think anyone is actually going to believe this.
Complete cope. The FBI has openly made investigating incels into a priority, and the point that should be made with respect to this thread is:

DO NOT EVER TALK TO THE FBI/PIGS. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO TELL THEM ANYTHING.

No, they don't give a shit.
Why are you spreading counterfactual information? Are you a member of the FBI yourself, and thus in a position to speak about their priorities? Or are you just assuming that because you're petty and unimportant yourself, that incels as a whole must be of no interest to investigators?

Why are you spreading counterfactual information? Are you a member of the FBI yourself, and thus in a position to speak about their priorities? Or are you just assuming that because you're petty and unimportant yourself, that incels as a whole must be of no interest to investigators?

Of course I am I am an undercover agent. Also because they have more important things to deal with. Maybe once of twice they look into something, but for most they don't care.