Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've watched all my friends surpass me

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
As I grew up, I've had to suffer watching as my friends lives improved while mine didn't, how they recieved positive attention from girls while I recieved negative or none. All my friends are tall, attractive males and I'm the shortest out of them, I've been considering leaving the group due to the constant anguish and low self esteem i feel when i see them talking about their success with girls, life as an incel is truly hell.

Last edited:
As I grew up, I've had to suffer watching as my friends lives improved while mine didn't, how they reviewed positive attention from girls while I recieved negative or none. All my friends are tall, attractive males and I'm the shortest out of them, I've been considering leaving the group due to the constant anguish and low self esteem i feel when i see them talking about their success with girls, life as an incel is truly hell.
Always hurts seeing your friends excel in life while you do not. Even though you were working harder than them..

The only friends I have, all have had previous experiences with women

I'm the only one didn't :cryfeels:

As I grew up, I've had to suffer watching as my friends lives improved while mine didn't, how they recieved positive attention from girls while I recieved negative or none. All my friends are tall, attractive males and I'm the shortest out of them, I've been considering leaving the group due to the constant anguish and low self esteem i feel when i see them talking about their success with girls, life as an incel is truly hell.
when you are a loser genetically you are a loser in everything

Only hang out with people who are on your level.

As I grew up, I've had to suffer watching as my friends lives improved while mine didn't, how they recieved positive attention from girls while I recieved negative

NEVER BEGAN

Genuinely a brutal post. Screw your 'friends'.

I had a childhood friend, who grew up into Chad. I genuinely can't stand him anymore. He looks for any opportunity to brag to me. At this point I barely talk to him because it's so tiring and I'm fed up with it.

NGL knowing my friend group who all mog me, are also unable to get dates and shit is pretty comforting.

it's so fucking giover

I only have one friend who is able to get women. The rest are unsuccessful. Most incels are usually friends with incels in denial.

That's why I cut my old friends off. I used to jester for them and be good at games and make jokes and we would smoke weed or do funny stuff. But I always knew I can't be like them and I will always just be the guy who does the stupid stuff and people come to watch basically. As they became older they became normal. Once they got good jobs or gfs I just stopped talking because what's the point. And it is brutal to see the same friends who did retard shit with you be so accepted by society when I am never going to be.