Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive tried to explain the Blackpill to Normies in a 200% Rationally way

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
But no…..

People still Claim that i would "Generalize" all women in a "Stereotypical" way

The funny Thing is actually that humanity is generalizing itself through their behaviour, but no one wants to admit it

If a collective of 240 women gets sex via Tinder while only less than 50 males are getting sex via it, then it is absolutely 100% logic to say that women are only Dating the top 20% (actually even less)

"Bud noh u r genaralizng evry humen on dis erth11111111"

Normies don’t listen to reason, or anything that shatters their worldviews.

why the world is so full of shit, it doesn't matter anymore it's over, we are left outside to rot and people think its amusing, we will be judge in our work, in college, in the public transport, doing the most ordinary shit, we can't take a step without someone judging that we are doing wrong and is just becasue our fucked up face, I want to fucking die

But no…..

People still Claim that i would "Generalize" all women in a "Stereotypical" way

The funny Thing is actually that humanity is generalizing itself through their behaviour, but no one wants to admit it

If a collective of 240 women gets sex via Tinder while only less than 50 males are getting sex via it, then it is absolutely 100% logic to say that women are only Dating the top 20% (actually even less)

"Bud noh u r genaralizng evry humen on dis erth11111111"
Where did you get the data that 240 women gets sex in tinder while only 50men gets sex in tinder? Im interested in reading that journal or study

you can’t be forcefully blackpilled until you’ve been rejected enough that you’ve died inside - give them some time, we’ll see them in the manosphere soon enough

You waste your breath talking to nomries OP, just don't talk to them let them be delusional.

They think that they know everything on this planet and beyond, because they had sex with some foid :lul:

Normies have the intelligence of a fucking rock

Because feminism doesn't generalize men, especially white men, in a negative light at all.

They respond with whatever makes it cool to be a
Chillaxer
Shrugger
Laidbacker
Dudebro
Fratbrad

Normies are all just trend following sheep. Most of their lives are just worth nothing I can see why the government views people as objects they are easy to control and manipulate.

u can do it, just try HARDER

Normies are all just trend following sheep. Most of their lives are just worth nothing I can see why the government views people as objects they are easy to control and manipulate.

I usually don't generalize anything but it is sometimes too hard for me to keep thinking rational. In some cases you should generalize.

Whenever you try to tell foids/normies/liberals about statistics that go against their worldviews, they will always play the "BUT NOT EVERY ONE OF THEM!" card. It's useless.

You're losing your time. Everyone already knows deep down that the blackpill is the truth.

I'm sorry but if you're going to come to a debate you have to shower and dress in some nice slacks.

Low iq for talking to normies bout black pill in the first place, normies get pussy so they don’t think like u

Women aren't dating the top 20% only, they are forgetting the bottom 20%. If you want to Blackpill normies you need to be logical and stay away from hyperbolic copes.

I've managed to extract the following admissions from Normies -

Life is easier the better looking you are. This is an easy one. A 9/10 came to work one day and when she left I sarcastically said "She must go around life thinking people are just so damn nice", they laughed and admitted how easy it must be for her.

Dating is harder for men since our flaws are exaggerated. This is a bit harder but easy if you provide examples and be REASONABLE. I said how short girls can date any type of guy, but short guys will just not be an option for a lot of tall girls. Everyone agreed.

I commented how body positivity is more focused on women these days and men are left to fend for themselves. I've mentioned how it's socially accepted for women to wear make-up and they can hide flaws with this but men only really have "one face". People agreed with this to.

Of course if you go around staying "Only the top 20% get REAL LOVE", "If you're a sub 8 you'll get CUCKED", "Short men can only have sex with 2/10 landwhales" then yeah no shit people are going to look at you like a fucking sperg cause that's exactly what you are being.

Be logical and people will agree. The "Trick" is to not tell people how to feel, but rather give your opinion and then ask them what they think. People are at their most logical and honest when they are in a situation where nothing is "forced" upon them.

Normies don’t listen to reason, or anything that shatters their worldviews.
Women aren't dating the top 20% only, they are forgetting the bottom 20%. If you want to Blackpill normies you need to be logical and stay away from hyperbolic copes.

I've managed to extract the following admissions from Normies -

Life is easier the better looking you are. This is an easy one. A 9/10 came to work one day and when she left I sarcastically said "She must go around life thinking people are just so damn nice", they laughed and admitted how easy it must be for her.

Dating is harder for men since our flaws are exaggerated. This is a bit harder but easy if you provide examples and be REASONABLE. I said how short girls can date any type of guy, but short guys will just not be an option for a lot of tall girls. Everyone agreed.

I commented how body positivity is more focused on women these days and men are left to fend for themselves. I've mentioned how it's socially accepted for women to wear make-up and they can hide flaws with this but men only really have "one face". People agreed with this to.

Of course if you go around staying "Only the top 20% get REAL LOVE", "If you're a sub 8 you'll get CUCKED", "Short men can only have sex with 2/10 landwhales" then yeah no shit people are going to look at you like a fucking sperg cause that's exactly what you are being.

Be logical and people will agree. The "Trick" is to not tell people how to feel, but rather give your opinion and then ask them what they think. People are at their most logical and honest when they are in a situation where nothing is "forced" upon them.

I like your style Buddy Boyo. Very High IQ from an October Cel :feelsokman::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelzez::yes:
:blackpill:

Can't argue with an NPC

why the world is so full of shit, it doesn't matter anymore it's over, we are left outside to rot and people think its amusing, we will be judge in our work, in college, in the public transport, doing the most ordinary shit, we can't take a step without someone judging that we are doing wrong and is just becasue our fucked up face, I want to fucking die

Accurate and brutal. Trying not to kill yourself is a challenge after you leaved the house as a truecel