Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’ve tried red pill tactics for years and I’m still a virgin at 21

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve done all of it with some girls in the past.

Ive tried to “neg” jfl, I’ve done the whole never consecutively text so u don’t look needy, always wait a few hours before texting back, set a definite date, always sound confident etc.

Ive done ALL OF IT. Ive been watching Corey Wayne videos since the end of 2017, and you want to know all I’ve got from it? Broken dates, girls responding days later with 1 word replies, no kissing, no sex. Complete and utter horse shit. ALL OF IT.

Corey Wayne, AMS, Fresh and fit, And all the rest. It’s just physical attraction or status as to why some guys can get laid and have relationships, and other cant. Ive acted as a “calm collective alpha who is secure and high value”, and it just resulted in nothing but hurt and sorrow for me. What a sick joke. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this down. Why hasn’t anything worked out for me? Why is this happening to more and more men according to studies and statistics? Well we know why, but why hasn’t anything been done about it? How cucked is this world…..

"negging" is retarded, girls like when a guy compliments them and is kind. You have to be good looking though.

What you need to do is in your custom title. Keep your head up and try your best. You still have time. When you reach 25 then you can say it's over.

I’ve tried redpill game tactics and it got me nowhere; if anything I just came across as a jerk. Game only helps you get girls if you have the looks. Otherwise, foids will see you as either a creep or an asshole

Sorry to be the first one to say it: PUA techniques are a psyop to make you loose confidence and believe PUAs are trustworthy gurus, thus making you buy their formations and books.

:redpill: is a scam.

Imagine thinking making yourself into a narcissist status-obsessed fiend will get you seen as attractive.:feelskek:
Chad just has to act relatable for women to think he's the greatest gentleman the world has ever seen.

Last edited:
I have a friend who`s below average, really short (158cm), soft voice and still got laid every week he wanted using tinder. He would even show me the girls and nudes, I really have no clue on how it`s possible to this day. Now he`s dating a 7/10 girl and even convinced her to play online games.

I’ve tried redpill game tactics and it got me nowhere; if anything I just came across as a jerk. Game only helps you get girls if you have the looks. Otherwise, foids will see you as either a creep or an asshole
I can 100% confirm. I knew a tall guy who used those tactics and it worked. He also had good social skills and was neurotypical and a normie.

the first 4000 rejections are just a warm-up

I have a friend who`s below average, really short (158cm), soft voice and still got laid every week he wanted using tinder. He would even show me the girls and nudes, I really have no clue on how it`s possible to this day. Now he`s dating a 7/10 girl and even convinced her to play online games.
Mods kick this faggot please
What you need to do is in your custom title. Keep your head up and try your best. You still have time. When you reach 25 then you can say it's over.
Wow. This actually made me feel a little better. Thanks man.

You need to start with DHVs and use social proof and preselection before you start negging. Just use pickup theory theory

You need to start with DHVs and use social proof and preselection before you start negging. Just use pickup theory theory
Just already have girls to get a girl theory.:feelshaha:

Just already have girls to get a girl theory.:feelshaha:
Use a female friend or if you don't have them use a sister. Last resort is paying a girl I guess :feelsYall: glhf

Imagine being stupid enough to try PUA

Imagine being stupid enough to try PUA
Dude, This is as pre black pill. We all had blue pilled moments in the past. Also, I’m still waiting on your proof of your friend u faggot

Pre black pilled times are excused. Kys
5'2 ugly male pulling girls every week even before black pilled times?:feelswhat:
If he was a 5'7 white normie, I would understand.

Ive tried to “neg” jfl, I’ve done the whole never consecutively text so u don’t look needy, always wait a few hours before texting back, set a definite date, always sound confident etc.

Ive done ALL OF IT. Ive been watching Corey Wayne videos since the end of 2017, and you want to know all I’ve got from it? Broken dates, girls responding days later with 1 word replies, no kissing, no sex. Complete and utter horse shit. ALL OF IT.

Corey Wayne, AMS, Fresh and fit, And all the rest. It’s just physical attraction or status as to why some guys can get laid and have relationships, and other cant. Ive acted as a “calm collective alpha who is secure and high value”, and it just resulted in nothing but hurt and sorrow for me. What a sick joke. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this down. Why hasn’t anything worked out for me? Why is this happening to more and more men according to studies and statistics? Well we know why, but why hasn’t anything been done about it? How cucked is this world…..
brutal same I tried with 60+ foids when I as younger. Tried many things. nothing works

5'2 ugly male pulling girls every week even before black pilled times?:feelswhat:
If he was a 5'7 white normie, I would understand.
Wtf are you talking about? Wrong person dude. I’m never mentioned a 5’2 ugly male anywhere

Wtf are you talking about? Wrong person dude. I’m never mentioned a 5’2 ugly male anywhere
He says it here: this is impossible for almost any black pilled incel to conceive of without money, status, or insane levels of jestermaxxing.
You can't excuse him that simply because it happened in pre-black pilled times; women always had some level of looks hypergamy.
He's obviously an infiltrator trying to discredit the black pill completely.:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
He says it here: this is impossible for almost any black pilled incel to conceive of without money, status, or insane levels of jestermaxxing.
You can't excuse him that simply because it happened in pre-black pilled times; women always had some level of looks hypergamy.

He's obviously an infiltrator trying to discredit the black pill completely.:feelsseriously:
schizo please, I just don`t live in a western country

schizo please, I just don`t live in a western country
Then you got the answer: foids are too poor and status-obsessed to care for looks if you're not from an industrialized western nation.:feelswhat:

Ive done ALL OF IT. Ive been watching Corey Wayne videos since the end of 2017, and you want to know all I’ve got from it?
kek "Coach" Corey Wayne
Broken dates, girls responding days later with 1 word replies, no kissing, no sex. Complete and utter horse shit. ALL OF IT.
Just spin plates bro
Corey Wayne, AMS, Fresh and fit, And all the rest.
Unironically a bigger waste of time than posting on incel forums tbh
It’s just physical attraction or status as to why some guys can get laid and have relationships, and other cant. Ive acted as a “calm collective alpha who is secure and high value”, and it just resulted in nothing but hurt and sorrow for me. What a sick joke. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this down. Why hasn’t anything worked out for me? Why is this happening to more and more men according to studies and statistics? Well we know why, but why hasn’t anything been done about it? How cucked is this world…..
And what's more is that redpill cope and thinking of yourself as a "chad" is only increasing among normies.

Red pill is just a cope.

Yeah I remember watching Corey Wayne videos, and being taken in by them.

I feel like an idiot.

I used to use the redpill tactic of thinking if I ignore girls they will want me

I sent myself my own way:feelskek::feelskek:

if you ignore them, they will want you

if they wanted you in the first place

Only redpill that works is you kidnapping her to an isolated island and wait till her horny hormone days and let you be the only male near.

Only redpill that works is you kidnapping her to an isolated island and wait till her horny hormone days and let you be the only male near.
I don’t think that’s red pill advice. I think that’s kidnapp advice. :feelsseriously:

Yeah, the false dichotomy between the Blue Pill and the Red Pill is often extremely confusing; it has in fact confused me for a decade (from age 16 till now that I'm 26); and only when you realize that "just be nice" and "just be a jerk" are both wrong do you get the Black Pill enlightenment. Chad doesn't need to be either a good person or a bad person - he is Chad because he is tall, his face is attractive and masculine, and his frame is large. That's why foids approach him, and all the rest is pretty much bullshit. :blackpill:

"negging" is retarded, girls like when a guy compliments them and is kind.
No, women get complimented all the time, a compliment means nothing to them, especially in this day and age where they have 100+ guys hittin them up in the DM's

They respond much better to a guy treating them like they are nothing, of course they only care if that guy is attractive though

But an attractive "nice guy" will get finessed and taken advantage of, they might use him for a few free meals and dinner dates while they are fucking bad boy Chad on the side that puts them in their place

Social media has completely changed the entire process and worth of the average mans attention

JFL if you think a compliment from a single guy means anything to the average woman today that is being complimented by men all day everyday in various apps

I don’t think that’s red pill advice. I think that’s kidnapp advice. :feelsseriously:
Is redpill theory because ovulation theory and top social hierarchy based in anything more than just looks.

No, women get complimented all the time, a compliment means nothing to them, especially in this day and age where they have 100+ guys hittin them up in the DM's

They respond much better to a guy treating them like they are nothing, of course they only care if that guy is attractive though

But an attractive "nice guy" will get finessed and taken advantage of, they might use him for a few free meals and dinner dates while they are fucking bad boy Chad on the side that puts them in their place

Social media has completely changed the entire process and worth of the average mans attention

JFL if you think a compliment from a single guy means anything to the average woman today that is being complimented by men all day everyday in various apps
Very based.

just take a multi and lift heavy BRO :redpill::redpill::redpill:

I doubt he’s below average. More like a 6/10. 6/10s are often conflated with 4/10s

Last edited: