Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ive taken the day off college

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Ended up sitting in a café drawing for an hour and just came home when my mum left for work. I got my haircut on Wednesday and its just too fucked up for me to face anyone. I tried larping my hairline so bad with my fringe but it just ended up worse. At least ive got until Thursday now to LDAR although I have to go and see my foid curry dentist on Wednesday. JFL at my premature balding head. might have to try that new pigeon shit remedy for it.

I never miss a day and have never missed a day. The most hardworking people refuse to take vacation.

I never miss a day and have never missed a day. The most hardworking people refuse to take vacation.
Download 1

You truly fit in Japanese culture jfl

you will have a very big suicidefuel

My only day off so far this term. I shall be back slaving it in full gear soon

Everyone needs a break

Pigeonshit for norwooding? I may have to start saving it up

Get a vanilla latte next time.