Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've started to take my meds again

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I've started to take my (((SNRI))) again. I had interrupted the treatment because I saw no real point in it (I felt better but was still lazy and incel, plus it had an annoying cardiovascular side effect). I've started to take it again, given how low I have fallen recently, though I hope my magnetic brain stimulation planned for end of June will end once and for all the need for meds.

Depression is a bitch.

(Yeah, I'm rich and depressed. These things happen.)

jew pills
Weed culture is illegal in my country so you're left with these pills or nothing. Don't want to break the law and buy horrible weed cut with spinach.

But I do intend to try magnetic brain stimulation very soon.

Weed culture is illegal in my country so you're left with these pills or nothing. Don't want to break the law and buy horrible weed cut with spinach.

But I do intend to try magnetic brain stimulation very soon.

Just grow your own, yoy're rich and can afford a nice little grow tent no problem.

Get off those pills man, they aren't good for you at all.

(Yeah, I'm rich and depressed. These things happen.)
How can you be rich and depressed?

I always thought money would solve all of my problems if I were rich. Tell me your secrets.

How can you be rich and depressed?

I always thought money would solve all of my problems if I were rich. Tell me your secrets.
I don't know. Depression isn't really logical.

lol rich and depressed?

not even i'm depressed as a TKHHV

lol time to rope you retard